R.idaeus ?

J.M. Garg

Mar 12, 2021, 9:31:36 AMMar 12
to efloraofindia, PAHADO KI SHAAN पहाड़ों की शान

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

respected sir good evening. Please check the attached images of Rubus species, for me this is R.idaeus.

Captured at Doda JK
altitude 1600m approx.
--
Thanks & Regards
𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵

J.M. Garg

Mar 12, 2021, 9:32:19 AMMar 12
to efloraofindia, PAHADO KI SHAAN पहाड़ों की शान
Rubus idaeus (4).JPG
Rubus idaeus (2).JPG

J.M. Garg

Mar 16, 2021, 6:20:57 AMMar 16
to PAHADO KI SHAAN पहाड़ों की शान, efloraofindia
Hi, Sunit ji,
Pl. post habit and leaf images.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Mar 17, 2021, 1:35:12 AMMar 17
to efloraofindia, PAHADO KI SHAAN पहाड़ों की शान
Thanks, Sunit ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg
Mar 22, 2021, 2:00:41 AMMar 22
to efloraofindia, PAHADO KI SHAAN पहाड़ों की शान
Rubus idaeus L. does not have distribution in India as per POWO.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Mar 22, 2021, 2:11:16 AMMar 22
to efloraofindia, PAHADO KI SHAAN पहाड़ों की शान
It is Rubus niveus Thunb. as per comparative images at Rubus
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Sunit Singh Chauhan

Mar 22, 2021, 2:38:18 AMMar 22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Dear sir, there is difference in leaves, and fruits. But let me collect flowers of same this year, may be flowers will help.

Thanks & Regards

J.M. Garg

Mar 22, 2021, 4:07:43 AMMar 22
to Sunit Singh Chauhan, efloraofindia