Wild Flowers for ID : Pahalgam : 161011 : AK-1

Aarti S. Khale

Oct 16, 2011, 10:24:41 AM10/16/11
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh
Small plants grass growing wild in the grass by the roadside taken at Pahalgam on the 7th of Sept,11.
Again on way to Gulmarg on 11th Sept,11.
Leaves look like Chaerophyllum villosum but flowers are different. Just a guess.
Kindly id.
Aarti
DSCN1305.JPG
DSC_0090.JPG

Na Bha

Oct 16, 2011, 11:36:51 AM10/16/11
to Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh
Achillea (Schafgarbe)?
Regards
Nalini

Aarti S. Khale

Oct 16, 2011, 11:46:39 AM10/16/11
to Na Bha, efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh, aarti...@gmail.com
Nalini ji,
I think you are right.
After your clues,I found Gurcharan ji's earlier post of the same and
your interesting info too.
Thanks a lot.
Regards,
Aarti

On Oct 16, 7:36 pm, Na Bha <nabha-megh...@gmx.de> wrote:
> /Achillea /(Schafgarbe)?

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 16, 2011, 12:20:18 PM10/16/11
to Aarti S. Khale, Na Bha, efloraofindia
Achillea millefolium

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Aarti S. Khale

Oct 17, 2011, 1:00:25 AM10/17/11
to Gurcharan Singh, Na Bha, efloraofindia
Gurcharan ji,
I am familiar with Common Yarrow.
The leaves here are much smaller so I couldn't guess it.
I have photographed the same from Kodaikanal & Sri Lanka.
Thanks.
Regards,
Aarti