Help in ID of Erigeron/Aster from Kashmir-GSJULY01/43

Gurcharan Singh

Jul 29, 2015, 1:28:54 AM7/29/15
to efloraofindia
Please help in ID of this plant (Erigeron/Aster) photographed from Apharwat Kashmir, alt. 3200 m on July 25, 2011

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
Dubia-aster-Apharwat-P1110032-Kashmir-1.jpg
Dubia-aster-Apharwat-P1110033-Kashmir-3.jpg

J.M. Garg

Aug 1, 2015, 6:58:42 AM8/1/15
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh

With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2500 members & 2,25,000 messages on 18.6.15) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,00,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

Dubia-aster-Apharwat-P1110032-Kashmir-1.jpg
Dubia-aster-Apharwat-P1110033-Kashmir-3.jpg

J.M. Garg

Aug 6, 2015, 12:47:41 AM8/6/15
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh

Dubia-aster-Apharwat-P1110032-Kashmir-1.jpg
Dubia-aster-Apharwat-P1110033-Kashmir-3.jpg

J.M. Garg

Aug 6, 2015, 10:45:47 PM8/6/15
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh, Kishanlal

May 17, 2023, 11:19:42 AM5/17/23
to eFloraofIndia
This I hope is similar to upload by Sam ji now, Aster flaccidus subsp. glandulosus

Gurcharan Singh

May 17, 2023, 11:25:49 AM5/17/23
to eFloraofIndia
Erigeron is much different, see mine from Apharwat

J.M. Garg

May 21, 2023, 2:46:26 AM5/21/23
to GurcharanSingh, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Singh ji.
Are they all correct?

With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

May 24, 2023, 2:22:11 AM5/24/23
to GurcharanSingh, indian...@googlegroups.com
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Gurcharan Singh

May 25, 2023, 1:22:17 PM5/25/23
to eFloraofIndia
Not very sure Garg ji after seeing images from Ladakh and Padar Valley. Search will perhaps go on but not multiradiatus.