End of Season- Habenaria grandifloriformis

Prashant awale

Aug 1, 2010, 1:25:11 PM8/1/10
to indiantreepix
Dear Friends,

Almost end of season for Habenaria grandifloriformis. Could see only one flower waiting for us.

Date/Time: 31-07-2010 / 09:40AM
Location: Purandar Fort.

regards
Prashant
Habenaria grandifloriformis_9557.jpg
Habenaria grandifloriformis_9558.jpg

Pankaj Kumar

Aug 1, 2010, 1:33:03 PM8/1/10
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Luckily both have been fertilized successfully. Congrats to both
flowers and to you for taking pictures....
Regards
Pankaj

tanay bose

Aug 1, 2010, 11:19:57 PM8/1/10
to Pankaj Kumar, Prashant awale, indiantreepix
I welcome the coming new generation !!
The legacy continues.

Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

shubhada nikharge

Aug 2, 2010, 8:45:02 AM8/2/10
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Hi prashant ji,
Beautiful pics.
I had missed the flowering last year too when i visited Kaas in sept 09. I have pics of only  leaves, unusually broad and flat leaves.
Cheers,
Shubhada

"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do."