Canscora diffusa (Vahl) R. Br.

Rashida Atthar

May 31, 2010, 8:18:14 AM5/31/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Canscora diffusa (Vahl) R. Br. a herb with quadrangular stem, seen flowering at Anashi WLS, Karnataka, last week of April, '10.

regards,
Rashida.
Canscora diffusa.JPG
Canscora diffusa close up .JPG

tanay bose

May 31, 2010, 9:10:12 AM5/31/10
to Rashida Atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com
Canscora diffusa indeed alas it seems that you photos got over exposed to light.... hence flowers are not well seen. I am re-attaching your photos. I have tried to edit them as much as possible to increase the visibility.
Tanay

Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)
9830439691(Mobile)

Canscora diffusa.JPG
Canscora diffusa close up .JPG

Satish Chile

May 31, 2010, 9:13:37 AM5/31/10
to tanay bose, Rashida Atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com
Yes Rashida ji, this is Canscora diffusa we collected this plant from Pachmarhi (M.P.)
Dr. Satish Kumar Chile

Rashida Atthar

May 31, 2010, 9:25:36 AM5/31/10
to tanay bose, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Tanay ji . Yes my pics got diffused as per the name due to late evening and poor light condition !.

Thank you Dr. Chile ji for further validation.

regrads,
Rashida.