Any idea about this ground orchid looking plant?

Animesh Manna

Jun 25, 2021, 4:11:58 AM6/25/21
to efloraofindia
Dear Members,

Place: Forsyth Lodge, Satpura, M.P.
Date: June'21 last week.

Description: From last year we were able to see this plant. Emerging from ground around mid June and flowering happen for couple of days and disappeared for the season.

P.C- Deepankar Mukherji
IMG-20210619-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20210619-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20210612-WA0011.jpg

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Jun 25, 2021, 5:32:53 AM6/25/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Ladebouria revoluta, Asparagaceae member only, not Orchid,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 06/25/21, 03:00:12 PM

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 25, 2021, 5:35:39 AM6/25/21
to efloraindia, animesh...@gmail.com, J.M. Garg
Not orchid . Ledebouria revoluta (L.f.) Jessop  !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Animesh Manna

Jun 25, 2021, 7:06:32 AM6/25/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Thank you Saroj ji for the identification. I am really grateful to you.

Interesting part is that, it's emerging from different places every year in our lodge. But in the same pathway.

Regards,
Animesh.

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 25, 2021, 7:25:12 AM6/25/21
to Animesh Manna, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
My pleasure !
Thank you Animesh !

Saroj Kasaju