Santali name(s) of Chenopodium album L.

Dinesh Valke

Feb 16, 2022, 9:55:22 PM2/16/22
to efloraofindia, Prasanta Hembram
Dear Prasanta ji,
Please help me with the Santali name(s) of Chenopodium album L., if any.
I was not able to find any names in my available resources.
Regards.
Dinesh

Dinesh Valke

Feb 21, 2022, 12:19:31 AM2/21/22
to efloraofindia, Prasanta Hembram
Thank you very very much Prasanta ji for helping me with the name.
Regards.
Dinesh