Swamy/New series/ID/42 : ID of the plant : Ipomoea pes-caprae

M Swamy

Oct 10, 2021, 7:46:50 AM10/10/21
to efloraofindia
Dear members,
I am forwarding herewith the  photograph of the plant  seen on the beaches of  Chennai, last week. For me the plant  is  Ipomoea pes-caprae   Please confirm or suggest a new ID.
Ipomoea pes-caprae.jpg

Kishan Prajapati

Oct 10, 2021, 8:37:37 AM10/10/21
to efloraofindia
Yes Swamy Ji, you are right.
Commonly distributed on the beaches.

With regards,
Kishan Prajapati
Vande Vansudhara Research Laboratory
Kachchh-Gujarat

On Sun, 10 Oct, 2021, 5:16 pm M Swamy, <swamy...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear members,
I am forwarding herewith the  photograph of the plant  seen on the beaches of  Chennai, last week. For me the plant  is  Ipomoea pes-caprae   Please confirm or suggest a new ID.

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 10, 2021, 8:44:47 AM10/10/21
to efloraindia, M Swamy
I think Yes !