Peganum harmala

Prashant awale

Sep 29, 2011, 12:48:30 AM9/29/11
to indiantreepix

Dear Friends,
Seen this herb near "Hemis Monastary" Ladakh.

Date/Time: 15-09-2011/13:00hrs

Bot. name: Peganum harmala
Family:Zygophyllaceae
Habitat: Wild
Regards
Prashant

IMG_1789.jpg
IMG_1795.jpg
IMG_1792.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 29, 2011, 12:58:59 AM9/29/11
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Yes Prashant ji
I had photographed this from Ganganagar in Rajasthan. Is very common along graveyards in Srinagar, Kashmir. A plant of dry places.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

amit chauhan

Sep 29, 2011, 1:04:00 AM9/29/11
to Gurcharan Singh, Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Yes Prashant ji the plant is present in both cold and hot deserts of India

regards

On 9/29/11, Gurcharan Singh <sing...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes Prashant ji
> I had photographed this from Ganganagar in Rajasthan. Is very common along
> graveyards in Srinagar, Kashmir. A plant of dry places.
>

> --
> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> Retired Associate Professor
> Phone: 011-25518297 Mob: 9810359089
> http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/
>
> On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 10:18 AM, Prashant awale <pka...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Dear Friends,
>> Seen this herb near "Hemis Monastary" Ladakh.
>>
>> Date/Time: 15-09-2011/13:00hrs
>>

>> Bot. name:* Peganum harmala *

>> Family:Zygophyllaceae
>> Habitat: Wild
>> Regards
>> Prashant
>>

> --
> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> Retired Associate Professor
> Phone: 011-25518297 Mob: 9810359089
> http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

--
Dr. Amit Chauhan
Junior Technical Assistant

Prashant awale

Sep 29, 2011, 1:05:07 AM9/29/11
to amit chauhan, Gurcharan Singh, indiantreepix
Thanks Gurcharan Singh ji, Amit ji for the inputs.
Regards
Prashant