ID Required

Nudrat Sayed

Dec 26, 2008, 12:50:33 AM12/26/08
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Hello All

I came across these flowers at Nagla block of Sanjay Gandhi National Park. The families to which these flowers belong to are Acanthaceae, Fabaceae and Asteracea. However i couldnt find out the generic names of these plants.
i am sorry if i have flouted any rules of Indiatreepix by not naming my query properly.

--
Regards
Dr. Sayed Nudrat Zawar

Rajesh Sachdev

Dec 26, 2008, 2:46:20 AM12/26/08
to indian...@googlegroups.com
DSCN1754.JPG
Dear Nudrat, The flower captioned
DSCN1754.JPG is also I have seen in SGNP and in Tungareshwar WLS during my recent visit to chinchoti.

Neil Soares

Dec 26, 2008, 3:07:28 AM12/26/08
to Nudrat Sayed, indian...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dr.Nudrat,
  They are:
1.Creeping Blepharis [Blepharis maderaspatensis].
2.Common Swordbean [Canavalia gladiata].
  Could you please send a few more photographs of the third.
              With regards,
                 Neil Soares.

Neil Soares

Dec 26, 2008, 3:16:17 AM12/26/08
to Nudrat Sayed, indian...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dr.Nudrat,
 It looks like Adenostemma lavenia [A.viscosum].
              Regards,
                Neil Soares.