Asteraceae herb from IOC refinery for id pls

Balkar Arya

Apr 12, 2010, 11:37:13 PM4/12/10

Apr 12, 2010, 11:41:16 PM4/12/10
I suppose Carthamus oxyacanthus

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

tanay bose

Apr 13, 2010, 12:17:50 AM4/13/10
to Gurcharan Singh, Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Dear Balkar ji & Gurcharan ji,
I am quit sure this plant is Carthamus oxyacantha . Gurcharan Ji again made a typographical error... ha ha ha ha ha ... Hope Sir Ji won't mind about the correction and my little joke I know how light hearted he is.
Regards
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 13, 2010, 12:33:52 AM4/13/10
to tanay bose, Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Here Tanay...................needs...............to ....................correct............himself
Species of Carthamus end with -us, tinctorius, lanatus, oxyacanthus, glaucus..

Have a good laugh now.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

tanay bose

Apr 13, 2010, 12:38:44 AM4/13/10
to Gurcharan Singh, Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
SIRJI YOU CHECKMATED ME!!!
HA HA HA
I AM STILL LAUGHING IT'S MORE FUN TO LEARN !!
RARELY STOP LAUGHING...
HA HA HA
TANAY

Balkar Arya

Apr 13, 2010, 9:50:34 AM4/13/10
to tanay bose, Gurcharan Singh, indiantreepix
Dear Gurcharan Ji and Tanay

I think i should post more asteraceae members for a good laugh and information. Tomorrow holiday, so going for wild traveling to hunt more asteraceae members.
Any way Thanks a lot

tanay bose

Apr 13, 2010, 10:31:30 AM4/13/10
to Balkar Arya, Gurcharan Singh, indiantreepix
A great venture Balkar Ji.... I will stay anxious to see the photos
Tanay