Historic occasion for efloraofindia: Gargi ji completes 1 Lakh Posts.

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 8, 2023, 10:44:38 AM2/8/23
to efloraofindia, Dinesh Valke, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Saroj Kumar Kasaju, Aarti S. Khale, Ushadi Micromini, Nidhan Singh, Balkar Arya, Mahadeswara, Prashant Awale, Tapas Chakrabarty, Tabish Qureshi, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Bala Subramaniam, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Dear Friends,
Let us all stand up to applaud, congratulate and show gratitude to dear J M Garg ji for having set the record of sharing 1 Lakh Posts on efloraofindia during the beginning of February. To be exact he crossed the landmark on 5th of February, 2023 which should be written in Golden letters in the History of our Group. He has not only led the group from the front, he in the recent months has been checking each post, verifying and correcting any mistakes that are detected. We will remain indebted to Garg ji for years to come.
     I request Dinesh ji to design a befitting page on our website (taking inputs from other members; ignoring any objection by Garg ji) and upload on our website. This really needs to be celebrated.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Saroj Kasaju

Feb 8, 2023, 11:08:23 AM2/8/23
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Dinesh Valke, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Aarti S. Khale, Ushadi Micromini, Nidhan Singh, Balkar Arya, Mahadeswara, Prashant Awale, Tapas Chakrabarty, Tabish Qureshi, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Bala Subramaniam, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Great achievement Mr. Garg. Many congratulations !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 8, 2023, 11:12:24 AM2/8/23
to efloraofindia

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 8, 2023, 11:21:56 AM2/8/23
to efloraofindia
I have created a separate post, because in the other post I had included other main posters as recipients. The Inbox of Ushadi seems to be full, so everyone replying in that post will get this error message, unless you remove her name from the recipients before posting a reply.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

taffa...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2023, 11:32:30 AM2/8/23
to eFloraofIndia
Congratulations to Garg ji for his immense contributions
A monumental acheivement
Regards
Taffazull

Pankaj Kumar

Feb 8, 2023, 11:42:15 AM2/8/23
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Dinesh Valke, Saroj Kumar Kasaju, Aarti S. Khale, Ushadi Micromini, Nidhan Singh, Balkar Arya, Mahadeswara, Prashant Awale, Tapas Chakrabarty, Tabish Qureshi, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Bala Subramaniam, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Wow, that's so much effort he has put into this family in this huge bank of knowledge. Can't be equalled ever at least by me.Yahan se salaam thokta hoon!!!
Best regards
Pankaj

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 8, 2023, 6:46:40 PM2/8/23
to eFloraofIndia
Please continue replies in another thread, as this one has mistake in the subject line. Use following thread.

Bala Subramaniam

Feb 8, 2023, 7:05:20 PM2/8/23
to indiantreepix
Wonderful Garg ji. Great achievement. Heartiest congratulations.
Warm regards,
Dr. B. Subramaniam

Nidhan Singh

Feb 8, 2023, 8:59:05 PM2/8/23
to indiantreepix
It is really amazing to know. Congratulations and best Wishes Garg Ji. This huge benchmark set by Garg Ji is the evidence of his dedication and thorough commitment to this cause of Floristic Work in India.

The database is growing strong and more accurate day by day.
I join all my fellow eFIians to salute Garg Ji..

Dinesh Valke

Feb 8, 2023, 10:18:07 PM2/8/23
to Pankaj Kumar, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Saroj Kumar Kasaju, Aarti S. Khale, Ushadi Micromini, Nidhan Singh, Balkar Arya, Mahadeswara, Prashant Awale, Tapas Chakrabarty, Tabish Qureshi, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Bala Subramaniam, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Hearty congratulations dear Garg ji for crossing the maha-milestone of posting 1 lakh messages, a feat that cannot be easily achieved in one's lifetime !!!!
Best wishes to Garg ji to continue with his wonderful and meticulous work !!
Regards.
Dinesh

J.M. Garg

Feb 9, 2023, 5:04:40 AM2/9/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot, Singh ji for always being a guiding light.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Feb 9, 2023, 5:05:20 AM2/9/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Saroj ji,
You have become an inspiration.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Feb 9, 2023, 5:06:38 AM2/9/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Dr. Pankaj Kumar
Thanks a lot, Pankaj ji.
You always inspire every one of us with your dedication.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Feb 9, 2023, 5:07:27 AM2/9/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, balasubra...@gmail.com
Thanks a lot, Bala ji, for your valued contributions.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Feb 9, 2023, 5:09:11 AM2/9/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Nidhan Singh
Thanks a lot, Nidhan ji.
Always proud of your and Blakar ji's great work here.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Feb 9, 2023, 5:10:30 AM2/9/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, DineshValke
Thanks, Dinesh ji.
There is always so much to learn from you and keep taking inspiration.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Jaydip Gadhiya

Feb 9, 2023, 6:22:29 AM2/9/23
to efloraofindia
Congratulations Garg sir for achieving milestone of 1 lacs Post in eFloraofIndia 🎉🥳

Thanks & Regards
Jaydip Gadhiya 🌿

InCollage_20230209_164950797.jpg

J.M. Garg

Feb 9, 2023, 7:02:32 AM2/9/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Jaydip Gadhiya
Thanks a lot, Jaydip ji

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Aarti S. Khale

Feb 9, 2023, 9:04:53 AM2/9/23
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Dinesh Valke, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Saroj Kumar Kasaju, Ushadi Micromini, Nidhan Singh, Balkar Arya, Mahadeswara, Prashant Awale, Tapas Chakrabarty, Tabish Qureshi, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Bala Subramaniam, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Historic occasion indeed.
Hearty congratulations to Garg Ji for his dedication to Eflora.
Regards,
Aarti

J.M. Garg

Feb 9, 2023, 10:31:31 AM2/9/23
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh, Dinesh Valke, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Saroj Kumar Kasaju, Nidhan Singh, Balkar Arya, Mahadeswara, Prashant Awale, Tapas Chakrabarty, Tabish Qureshi, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Bala Subramaniam, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Thanks, Aaarti ji.
You have always been one of the important member of the team.
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Balkar Singh

Feb 9, 2023, 11:10:43 AM2/9/23
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh, Dinesh Valke, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Saroj Kumar Kasaju, Nidhan Singh, Mahadeswara, Prashant Awale, Tapas Chakrabarty, Tabish Qureshi, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Bala Subramaniam, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Great achievement Garg Ji. Many Many congratulations.
Regards
Balkar Singh
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Head, Deptt. of Botany &
Horticulture Incharge
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103

J.M. Garg

Feb 9, 2023, 12:49:38 PM2/9/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Balkar Arya
Thanks, Balkar ji.
You keep us inspired with your great initial efforts.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Prashant Awale

Feb 10, 2023, 3:24:32 AM2/10/23
to Balkar Singh, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh, Dinesh Valke, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Saroj Kumar Kasaju, Nidhan Singh, Mahadeswara, Tapas Chakrabarty, Tabish Qureshi, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Bala Subramaniam, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Great achievement Garg Ji for crossing this milestone. Hearty congratulations.
warm regards
Prashant

J.M. Garg

Feb 10, 2023, 4:09:47 AM2/10/23
to Prashant Awale, Balkar Singh, efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh, Dinesh Valke, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Saroj Kumar Kasaju, Nidhan Singh, Mahadeswara, Tapas Chakrabarty, Tabish Qureshi, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Bala Subramaniam, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Thanks, Prashant ji.
You will always be remembered and missed, for your path breaking contributions.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Feb 10, 2023, 7:20:59 AM2/10/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, TAFA
Thanks a lot, Taffazull ji.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Feb 10, 2023, 11:09:38 AM2/10/23
to J.M. Garg, Prashant Awale, Balkar Singh, efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh, Dinesh Valke, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Saroj Kumar Kasaju, Nidhan Singh, Mahadeswara, Tapas Chakrabarty, Tabish Qureshi, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Bala Subramaniam
Hearty congratulations dear Garg ji and many thanks for your the dedication of your life to efloraofindia 💜
Regards, Sam.

M Swamy

Feb 10, 2023, 11:11:33 AM2/10/23
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Great...Great...Great achivement..... Unheard of... Unimaginable...An uphill  task....Full of dedication & hard work... A  path breaking accomplishment ... Every member should be proud of..
Perhaps a world record !!!!. No words to describe.....
Hearty congratulations Garg ji from the bottom of my heart.

J.M. Garg

Feb 10, 2023, 11:12:09 AM2/10/23
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, efloraofindia
Thanks a lot, Sam ji.
It is always so good to see and analyse your superb and detailed collections.
You are becoming really valuable with each passing day.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Feb 10, 2023, 11:14:50 AM2/10/23
to M Swamy, efloraofindia
Thanks a lot, Mahadeswara ji.
We are always so proud of you for your valuable contributions..
I still recall those initial days of eFI when we just started our journey together.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Feb 10, 2023, 12:00:19 PM2/10/23
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thanks for your support and encouragement dear Garg ji,
With kind regards, Sam.

Narendra Joshi

Feb 15, 2023, 5:18:38 AM2/15/23
to Gurcharan Singh, indian...@googlegroups.com, Dinesh Valke, Saroj Kumar Kasaju, Aarti S. Khale, Ushadi Micromini, Nidhan Singh, Balkar Arya, Mahadeswara, Prashant Awale, Tapas Chakrabarty, Tabish Qureshi, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Bala Subramaniam, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Many congratulations Garg Ji. Its a tremendous achievement!

With regards,

Narendra Joshi

J.M. Garg

Feb 15, 2023, 5:19:58 AM2/15/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Narendra Joshi
Thanks, Narendra ji, for being part of the team.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 23, 2023, 7:04:39 PM2/23/23
to eFloraofIndia

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 23, 2023, 7:06:35 PM2/23/23
to eFloraofIndia
Dinesh ji I like your title for Garg ji.
Personally, I would like to call him अग्रगामी Agragami, the Pioneer !!!
More suggestions please