Please help with ID-GS02022023-1

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 1, 2023, 5:16:10 PM2/1/23
to efloraofindia
Please help with the ID, photographed by my son from Hawaii,  January 2, 2023.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Hawaii-IMG_4951.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 1, 2023, 5:16:47 PM2/1/23
to efloraofindia
One more image

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Hawaii-IMG_4952.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 1, 2023, 5:17:32 PM2/1/23
to efloraofindia
One more image

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Hawaii-IMG_4953.jpg

Mahadeswara

Feb 1, 2023, 11:04:48 PM2/1/23
to eFloraofIndia
Possibly Aleurites moluccana.   Please check. One tree is also seen here in my city.

Saroj Kasaju

Feb 2, 2023, 7:22:35 AM2/2/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, M Swamy
Looks good.
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 2, 2023, 12:19:45 PM2/2/23
to eFloraofIndia
Thanks a Lot Mahadeswara ji and Saroj ji. I have uploaded this species from Delhi. I thought flowers looked smaller than mine and other images on our website

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 2, 2023, 2:26:01 PM2/2/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Yes it is Aleurites molluccana, the plant seems to be very common in Hawaii and many similar images can be seen. Thanks again.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

M Swamy

Feb 3, 2023, 6:36:31 AM2/3/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks  Sir ji .
With Regards

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "eFloraofIndia" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/6ea063a1-2f1c-41f8-9cd0-bba8a13879can%40googlegroups.com.

J.M. Garg

Feb 6, 2023, 7:00:10 AM2/6/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, GurcharanSingh, Saroj Kasaju, M Swamy