274 ID wild plant Elaeagnus

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Feb 24, 2022, 2:03:25 AM2/24/22
to efloraofindia
Please ID wild plant, kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Ramakkalmedu, Kumily Idukki Dist. Kerala

Altitude: 3000fsl

Flower date: 08.01.2022, 01.20pm

Habitat: wild, moisture, sloppy, non shaded

Plant habit: scandent, obliquely, branches, hard silver stem brown spotted, long lasting

Height: 03 meters

Leaves: alternate, ovate, apex, spotted young, size:08×4cm or less

Flower: racemose axillary clustered, spotted, diameter:05mm, yellow, non fragrant

Fruit:

Seed:

Camera: Samsung Galaxy A21s

274 Identify wild plant
20220108_132142.jpg
20220108_132050.jpg
20220108_132027.jpg
20220108_131947.jpg
20220108_132121.jpg
20220108_132109.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Feb 24, 2022, 3:12:50 AM2/24/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20220108_132151.jpg
20220108_132230.jpg
20220108_132202.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Feb 24, 2022, 3:14:43 AM2/24/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing an image

On Thu, 24 Feb 2022, 12:32 pm Sam Kuzhalanattu, <samkuzh...@gmail.com> wrote:
20220108_132207.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Feb 24, 2022, 6:07:51 AM2/24/22
to efloraindia, Sameer Kasaju, J.M. Garg
Elaeagnus latifolia L. ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Feb 24, 2022, 9:20:59 AM2/24/22
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Dear Saroj,
Thank you very much for the ID suggestion, it is very close to Elaeagnus latifolia and my ID #255 is of E. latifolia.  But no thorns visible in this plant and difference in leaves vein distribution, please check collage. Also sharing an image. With kind regards, Sam.
20220224_110413.jpg
20220108_132213.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Feb 24, 2022, 12:41:14 PM2/24/22
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Dear Saroj ji,
Thank you very much for the ID suggestion, it is very close to Elaeagnus latifolia and my ID #255 is of E. latifolia.  But no thorns visible in this plant and differences in leaves vein distribution, please check collage. Also sharing an image. With kind regards, Sam.
20220224_110413.jpg
20220108_132213.jpg

J.M. Garg

Mar 3, 2022, 1:45:45 AM3/3/22
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Sam Kuzhalanattu
This is Elaeagnus latifolia L. only as per images and details herein.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 3, 2022, 3:51:30 AM3/3/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu

Thank you Mr. Garg !

Saroj Kasaju