Id Please Cherapunjee

Dilip Pandit

Sep 17, 2009, 12:53:50 AM9/17/09
to Indian Trees
Thanks in advance

Dilip Pandit

Don’t fall behind. Log on to MSN India for a roundup on the world panorama
DSC01970.JPG

Tabish

Sep 17, 2009, 1:13:17 AM9/17/09
to indiantreepix
Looks like Showy Spider Flower (Cleome speciosa)
http://www.flowersofindia.net/catalog/slides/Showy%20Spider%20Flower.html
- Tabish

On Sep 17, 9:53 am, Dilip Pandit <dilippandi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks in advance
>
> Dilip Pandit

> Newsmakers and happenings from around the world – just one click away on MSN Indiahttp://in.msn.com
>
>  DSC01970.JPG
> 189KViewDownload

Farida Abraham

Sep 17, 2009, 9:19:17 AM9/17/09
to Tabish, indiantreepix
could be a variety of agapanthus lily  - FA

Satish Phadke

Sep 17, 2009, 10:52:42 AM9/17/09
to Dilip Pandit, Indian Trees
Hi Dilip
Cleome speciosa
The plant appears to be the same which I had clicked in Kudremukh.Karnataka
Incidently Kudremukh is considered as southern Cherapunjee with highest rainfall in south India.
Dr Phadke Satish
2009/9/17 Dilip Pandit <dilipp...@hotmail.com>

--

http:// satishphadke.blogspot.com
Cleome speciosaDSCN4300.jpg

JM Garg

Oct 21, 2019, 8:10:42 AM10/21/19
to efloraofindia
DSC01970.JPG

J.M. Garg

Oct 21, 2019, 8:13:10 AM10/21/19
to efloraofindia, Satish Phadke, Tabish, Dilip Pandit

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,00,000 images are directly displayed on 30.8.19).

DSC01970.JPG

JM Garg

Jun 15, 2024, 6:08:19 AMJun 15
to Dilip Pandit, efloraofindia, Dilip Pandit
This is Cleoserrata speciosa as the stamens are inserted together in a club like stub above the bottom as per discussions at Cleome gynandra L. from Kamrup district, Assam and as per keys at Cleoserrata speciosa
DSC01970.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jun 15, 2024, 6:51:32 AMJun 15
to efloraofindia