Help me to identify Equisetum sp. from kashmir

Shakir Ahmad

Nov 23, 2022, 12:54:12 AM11/23/22
to efloraofindia
Screenshot_2022-11-23-11-21-47-176_com.miui.gallery.jpg
Screenshot_2022-11-23-11-21-56-867_com.miui.gallery.jpg

J.M. Garg

Nov 23, 2022, 1:58:31 AM11/23/22
to efloraofindia, saadiks...@gmail.com
Beautiful images, Shakir ji
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 25, 2022, 1:50:21 AM11/25/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com, J.M. Garg, saadiks...@gmail.com
It is a difficult sp. and images are not sufficient. Guess Equisetum palustre L. !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Shakir Ahmad

Nov 25, 2022, 1:51:44 AM11/25/22
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
One more image
Screenshot_2022-11-25-12-20-47-036_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 25, 2022, 1:52:18 AM11/25/22
to Shakir Ahmad, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Please check !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Dec 5, 2022, 5:31:59 AM12/5/22
to efloraofindia, saadiks...@gmail.com

Screenshot_2022-11-23-11-21-47-176_com.miui.gallery.jpg
Screenshot_2022-11-23-11-21-56-867_com.miui.gallery.jpg
Screenshot_2022-11-25-12-20-47-036_com.miui.gallery.jpg

J.M. Garg

Dec 5, 2022, 9:09:55 AM12/5/22
to efloraofindia, saadiks...@gmail.com
Thanks a lot, Chris ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Dec 5, 2022, 10:09:28 AM12/5/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thanks Chris sir...
The specimen was collected from ganderbal district of Kashmir India

J.M. Garg

Dec 5, 2022, 10:19:13 AM12/5/22
to efloraofindia
Thanks, Chris ji