AS, April, 2023/01 unknown sp. for identification- 060523AS1

J.M. Garg

May 6, 2023, 12:01:30 PM5/6/23
to efloraofindia, Sonii, Ashish-K.
Posting these images again from Ashish Soni ji as clubbed in the same post (AS, April, 2023/01 unknown sp. for identification) due to same subject:
Have a look pl.
Location: Kurung Kumey, Arunachal Pradesh, India
Alt: ca. 1200 m.
Date: 30.10.2022
Habitat: In forest floor under shady open places.

Thanks and regards....
Ashish Soni
13.jpg
12.jpg

suhaib yatoo

May 6, 2023, 12:05:57 PM5/6/23
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Sonii, Ashish-K.
Could be Cookeina sp., but I am not sure.

Best
Suhaib Yatoo

J.M. Garg

May 6, 2023, 12:20:51 PM5/6/23
to suhaib yatoo, efloraofindia, Sonii, Ashish-K.
Thanks a lot, Suhaib ji
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

May 7, 2023, 2:37:47 AM5/7/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, J.M. Garg, suhaib yatoo, Sonii, Ashish-K.
Cookeina insititia (Berk. & M.A. Curtis) Kuntze ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

May 12, 2023, 6:53:33 AM5/12/23
to Saroj Kasaju, indian...@googlegroups.com, suhaib yatoo, Sonii, Ashish-K.
I think looks different as per images at
https://www.gbif.org/occurrence/gallery?taxon_key=7936733
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg