gloriosa superba

ajinkya gadave

Aug 7, 2010, 10:29:32 AM8/7/10
to Indian Trees
today i got some gloriosa superba picturs i want to share with you
thank you very much
ajinkya gadave
pune .
gloriosa superba stamen & pollens.JPG
gloriosa superba 1.JPG
gloriosa superba.JPG

Pankaj Kumar

Aug 7, 2010, 1:14:44 PM8/7/10
to ajinkya gadave, Indian Trees
Very common plant, but very differently photographed. I loved the
first one....gave me some inspiration about the tricks :).
Thanks for sharing Mr. Ajinkya.
Regards
Pankaj

tanay bose

Aug 8, 2010, 7:05:26 PM8/8/10
to Pankaj Kumar, ajinkya gadave, Indian Trees
I also appriciate the photos of the plant.
Thanks gor posting
Tanay

--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

Muthu Karthick

Aug 9, 2010, 2:04:08 AM8/9/10
to tanay bose, Pankaj Kumar, ajinkya gadave, Indian Trees
Nice pictures of Gloriosa superba L. [Colchicaceae]
STATE FLOWER OF TAMIL NADU

Tamil name: Kalappaikkizhangu, Kannuvali poo, Kaandhal, Senkaandhal, Thondri
--
Muthu Karthick, N
Junior Research Fellow

promila chaturvedi

Aug 9, 2010, 7:59:06 AM8/9/10
to Muthu Karthick, tanay bose, Pankaj Kumar, ajinkya gadave, Indian Trees

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 4:35 AM, tanay bose <tanay...@gmail.com> wrote:
I also appriciate the photos of the plant.
Thanks gor posting
Tanay
Lovely phot of Gloriosa superba.
Promila