Fwd: Images of flora for Identification - 1st LOT

sanal nair

Oct 14, 2010, 10:33:29 AM10/14/10
to wildflowerindia, indiantreepix
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sunjoy Monga <sunjo...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 14:24:12 +0530
Subject: Images of flora for Identification - 1st LOT
To: sanal nair <sanalna...@gmail.com>, sanal nair <san...@hotmail.com>

Hi Sanal,

Apropos our telecon earlier today, here's the 1st Lot of images of flora (of
leaves, flowers) for identification.
These have been photographed in the study area.

Another email with an equivalent num of different images/species follows.

When u get them identified, pl retain the latin name and common name, if
possible.

Thanks -- sunjoy

--
The finest birds to watch are of the two-legged variety!

Spz-1.jpg
Spz-10.jpg
Spz-11.jpg
Spz-12.jpg
Spz-13.jpg
Spz-14.jpg
Spz-15.jpg
Spz-16.jpg
Spz-17.jpg
Spz-18.jpg
Spz-19.jpg
Spz-2.jpg
Spz-3.jpg
Spz-4.jpg
Spz-5.jpg
Spz-6.jpg
Spz-7.jpg
Spz-8.jpg
Spz-9.jpg

Smita Raskar

Oct 14, 2010, 1:42:55 PM10/14/10
to sanal nair, wildflowerindia, indiantreepix
Spz 1 Boerhavia diffusa
Spz 5 Alternanther sisilis?
Spz 9 Bauhinia sp.
Spz 11 Urenea lobata
Spz 13 Heptis savuolens
--
Smita raskar
308 Disha Residency,

sanal nair

Oct 15, 2010, 1:54:19 AM10/15/10
to Smita Raskar, wildflowerindia, indiantreepix
Hi Smita,
I am sorry for having forwarded all the photos. I knew
most of them but when I wanted to forward some which were not
identified on account of slow net connection I could not sort the
same, hence forwarded all the photos.

Regards,

Sanal Nair

On 10/14/10, Smita Raskar <smita....@gmail.com> wrote:
> *Spz 1* *Boerhavia diffusa*
> *Spz 5 Alternanther sisilis?*
> *Spz 9 Bauhinia sp.*
> *Spz 11 Urenea lobata*
> *Spz 13 Heptis savuolens
> *

Pudji Widodo

Nov 29, 2010, 7:43:51 AM11/29/10
to efloraofindia
Hi Sanal,

Perhaps
Spz-11 Urena lobata
Spz-12 Andropogon,
Spz-16 looks like Ageratum haustonianum if the white flowers do not
belong to Ageratum
Spz- 19 Schefflera actinophylla,

Pudji Widodo
Fakultas Biologi