Alstonia macrophylla (Batino)

J.M. Garg

May 1, 2009, 10:49:53 PM5/1/09
to indiantreepix
In Hyderabad on 21/3/09. A species more uncommon than Alstonia scholaris.
More details from Indiantreepix Database:
Alstonia macrophylla  Apocynaceae Batino, devil-tree, hard alstonia    Alstonia macrophylla - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Batino (Alstonia macrophylla) ? - indiantreepix | Google Groups Alstonia macrophylla (PIER species info) Fwd: [Indiantreepix] Batino (Alstonia macrophylla) ? - indiantreepix | Google Groups

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Alstonia macrophylla (Batino) in Hyderabad I IMG_7135.jpg
Alstonia macrophylla (Batino) in Hyderabad I IMG_7136.jpg
Alstonia macrophylla (Batino) in Hyderabad I IMG_7138.jpg