Flora at my farm in Hyderabad - Please ID this tree - 4

Raptor Conservation

Aug 11, 2010, 1:35:16 PM8/11/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

This is the fourth species; only two trees. Both are between 20-30 feet tall.

Again, will appreciate help with the ID.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Dr.Pranay Rao Juvvadi,
General Secretary, Raptor Conservation Foundation,
1-10-63/4, Chikoti Gardens, Begumpet,
Hyderabad-500 016,
Andhra Pradesh, India.
Mobile No: (091) 9866978785
Email: raptorc...@yahoo.com

Species 4 a.jpg
Species 4 b.jpg

Vijayasankar

Aug 11, 2010, 11:48:39 PM8/11/10
to Raptor Conservation, indian...@googlegroups.com
Dalbergia latifolia?

With regards

Vijayasankar

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 14, 2010, 12:03:53 AM9/14/10
to efloraofindia, Raptor Conservation, Vijayasankar Raman
Resurfacing again for ID confirmation
Earlier feedback

Vijayasankar ji......................................Dalbergia latifolia?

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

J.M. Garg

Oct 16, 2010, 1:17:18 AM10/16/10
to efloraofindia, Raptor Conservation, Vijayasankar Raman

Earlier relevant feedback:

"Dalbergia latifolia?
With regards
Vijayasankar"

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Google e-group- Efloraofindia:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1400 members & 50,000 messages on 10/10/10 & with a database of around 4100 species on 31/8/10)

Species 4 a.jpg
Species 4 b.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 30, 2010, 10:48:47 PM10/30/10
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Raptor Conservation, Vijayasankar Raman
yes this is kala shisam confirmly i see in jharkhand forest
Hari Shankar Lal