Eichhornia crassipes

Rakesh

Jul 31, 2011, 7:58:04 AM7/31/11
to Indiantreepix
Taken today at Asansol (W.B.) 09:17 AM

Rakesh Khedwal
Eichhornia crassipes (Common Water Hyacinth)1.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Jul 31, 2011, 10:07:54 AM7/31/11
to Rakesh, Indiantreepix
Yes Rakesh ji, nice photograph.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Balkar Arya

Jul 31, 2011, 9:35:11 PM7/31/11
to Gurcharan Singh, Rakesh, Indiantreepix
Jalkumbhi, destroyig ponds in north India
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Rakesh

Aug 1, 2011, 4:48:46 AM8/1/11
to Balkar Arya, Gurcharan Singh, Indiantreepix
Sir, I agree with your comments. This weed has become a nuisance throught the world. But it is ultimately the humans who  has propagated it by directly charging untreated waste/water or anything which can be thought off into water bodies/rivers etc.  After doing so much of harm to the environment ourselves we cannot blame these natural beings of destroying anything. When humans can lay their hands on anything they desire in the name of development than we should also get an equal competition from the nature also. When human do excesses they should also expect the same, as the law goes “Everything has an equal & opposite reaction”.

These are my views, please don’t take anything personal.