Confirmation Desmodium triquetrum..

arvind kadus

Oct 12, 2010, 1:52:18 PM10/12/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Please confirm the Desmodium sp.
Dr.Kadus Arvind,Pune.

Desmodium triquetrum7410A.JPG
Desmodium triquetrum7414A.JPG

Dinesh Valke

Oct 12, 2010, 2:00:13 PM10/12/10
to arvind kadus, indian...@googlegroups.com
Arvind ji ... to me, this appears to be Desmodium gangeticum.
The leaf of Desmodium triquetrum (currently known as Tadehagi triquetrum) has its petiole, distinctly winged.
Some views of D. triquetrum at my photostream: http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=Tadehagitriquetrum&w=91314344%40N00&m=tags

Please wait for comment(s).

Regards.

Dr. Arvind Kadus

Oct 12, 2010, 2:10:22 PM10/12/10
to efloraofindia, dinesh...@gmail.com
Dinesh Ji in this picture there are winged petiols present. In
Desmodium gangeticum pods looks different i think.
Dr.Kadus Arvind,Pune.

On Oct 12, 11:00 pm, Dinesh Valke <dinesh.va...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Arvind ji ... to me, this appears to be *Desmodium gangeticum*.
> The leaf of *Desmodium triquetrum* (currently known as *Tadehagi triquetrum*)
> has its petiole, distinctly winged.
> Some views of *D. triquetrum* at my photostream:http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=Tadehagitriquetrum&w=91314344%40N00&m...
>
> Please wait for comment(s).
>
> Regards.
>
> On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 11:22 PM, arvind kadus <agastiayur...@yahoo.co.in>wrote:
>

> > Please confirm the Desmodium sp.
> > Dr.Kadus Arvind,Pune.- Hide quoted text -

Dinesh Valke

Oct 12, 2010, 2:19:54 PM10/12/10
to Dr. Arvind Kadus, efloraofindia
Apologies Arvind ji ... blame it on my eyesight !! ... could not perceive the winged petiole ... then, it must be D. triquetrum (current name Tadehagi triquetrum). ... commonly known as: trefle gros • Assamese: ulucha • Malayalam: adkhapanal • Marathi: काक गांजा kak ganja • Mizo: arhrikreh • Telugu: దమ్మిడి dammidi

But please wait for validating comment(s).

Regards.

tanay bose

Oct 12, 2010, 8:30:42 PM10/12/10
to Dinesh Valke, Dr. Arvind Kadus, efloraofindia
Desmodium triquetrum
Tanay

--
Tanay Bose