Requesting ID of Asteraceae member

Nishant Chauhan

Jan 10, 2024, 2:10:36 AMJan 10
to eFloraofIndia
Respected members,
This Asteraceae family plant blooming near Pachmarhi on the slope of a hill. These pictures were clicked on a phone camera by my friend Adil. Kindly ID this species.
Habit and Observations: Perennial shrub,  leaves are like the Chrysanthemum's leaves with crenate and lobed margins and appear leathery, alternate arrangement,  stems are tomentose. Bright Yellow-colored flower with approx. 10 petals.
Habitat: Hill slope
Location: Pachmarhi Region
Date: Last week of December 2023

With regards,
Nishant Chauhan
Aster Flower 1.jpg
Aster Flower 3.jpg
Aster flower 2.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 10, 2024, 3:06:13 AMJan 10
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Nishant Chauhan, J.M. Garg
Please check Senecio edgeworthii Hook.fil. !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 10, 2024, 10:24:26 AMJan 10
to Nishant Chauhan, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Please select ' reply all' when replying.
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 15, 2024, 6:42:52 AMJan 15
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Thank you for bringing it to my attention, sir. I also noticed that my last response wasn't visible in the group thread when I replied only to you.
I'll make sure to select 'reply all' when responding. Thanks again for the plant ID (Senecio edgeworthii).

With regards
Nishant Chauhan

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 15, 2024, 10:38:50 AMJan 15
to Nishant Chauhan, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
OK Mr. Chauhan !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju