Another flower from diffrant place

Thiruvengadam Ekambaram

Aug 14, 2009, 5:47:46 AM8/14/09
to indiantreepix
Friends
This is another interesting flower picture I took at Bijapur, Ibrahim
Rouza monumet, on 8th Aug.,2009 .
It is on a small plant at gate of the monument,it is small flower.

Earlier I send one picture which I took on the way from Kargil to
Kashmir September, 2007. I posted it on 290709. for ID two members
responded
It seems both are same family. Leaves also same.
Please give ID
--
With Warm Regards,

THIRU
(E.Thiruvengadam)
Mobile 9987886892
Chembur, Mumbai -- India

IMG_0051.JPG

Nayan Singh

Aug 14, 2009, 8:00:26 AM8/14/09
to Thiruvengadam Ekambaram, indiantreepix
Looks like Clerodendrum inerme
Thanks

N.S.Dungriyal IFS
Chief Conservator of Forests
and Field Director
Satpura Tiger Reserve Hoshangabad
M.P.
09424792100

Aug 14, 2009, 8:14:04 AM8/14/09
to Thiruvengadam Ekambaram, indiantreepix
It seems to be Clerodendrum phlomidis

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 14, 2009, 8:25:11 AM8/14/09
to Thiruvengadam Ekambaram, indiantreepix, Gurcharan Singh, Nayan Singh

Hello

      Mr. Nayan Singh ji Id as Clerodendrum inerme .That is correct ID.

Regard

Devendra

--- On Fri, 14/8/09, Gurcharan Singh <sin...@sify.com> wrote:

Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 14, 2009, 10:33:47 AM8/14/09
to Thiruvengadam Ekambaram, indiantreepix
Yes it is Clerodendrum

Gurcharan Singh