Hooghly-sept-sk07 : Piperaceae Fortnight : sk03 : Piper sp.3

surajit koley

Sep 17, 2014, 2:44:56 AM9/17/14
to efloraofindia
This again in Hooghly District, West Bengal, in another village, recorded in October, 2012.

Thank you
Regards

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg

J.M. Garg

Sep 21, 2014, 10:38:38 AM9/21/14
to efloraofindia, surajit koley

With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2400 members & 2,00,000 messages on 9.9.14) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 10,000 species & 2,00,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg

J.M. Garg

Sep 21, 2014, 11:14:37 AM9/21/14
to efloraofindia, surajit koley
Thanks a lot, Padmaraj ji
Sep 21, 2014, 2:32:59 PM9/21/14
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, surajit koley
Piper longum again

SANTHOSH
Dr. E.S. Santhosh Kumar MSc, PhD, FIAT,FABSc, FLS
Head, Estates Department
Electro Saudi Services Ltd
Riyadh, KSA

(on leave )
Jawaharlal Nehru Tropical Botanic Garden and Research Institute, Palode
Thiruvananthapuram-695562
Kerala
India
www.drsanthosh.wikifoundry.com

NB: Please consider your environmental responsibility! Ask yourself before printing this email !!!

surajit koley

Sep 21, 2014, 9:45:54 PM9/21/14
to Dr Santhosh Kumar, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Good morning and thank you Sir for the ID of all three Piper I have submitted.

Regards