PLANT FOR ID 111 SMP JUN 09 Lahaul- Spiti

satish phadke

Jul 30, 2009, 9:33:30 AM7/30/09
to indiantreepix Indian

Plant 111
From Spiti valley.
Appears to be Sibbaldia cuneata to me.
Satish Phadke
--

http:// satishphadke.blogspot.com
111 DSCN1067Sibbaldia cuneata.jpg

J.M. Garg

Aug 14, 2009, 11:43:42 AM8/14/09
to indiantreepix, satish phadke
Forwarding again for Id confirmation pl

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

111 DSCN1067Sibbaldia cuneata.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 14, 2009, 12:28:31 PM8/14/09
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix, satish phadke
Probably Sibbaldia cuneata

Gurcharan Singh

JM Garg

Oct 2, 2015, 1:10:19 AM10/2/15
to efloraofindia, Satish Phadke, Gurcharan Singh, dinesh...@gmail.com, balka...@gmail.com, tigeru...@gmail.com, pka...@gmail.com, Anurag Sharma, Nidhan Singh
Forwarding again for validation please in view of another thread.
111 DSCN1067Sibbaldia cuneata.jpg

J.M. Garg

Oct 9, 2015, 4:43:30 AM10/9/15
to efloraofindia, Satish Phadke
Forwarding again for validation please in view of another thread

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2500 members & 2,25,000 messages on 18.6.15) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,00,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

111 DSCN1067Sibbaldia cuneata.jpg