Plants of Uttarakhand - NSD 2- Strobilanthes glutinosus

Nayan Singh

Dec 3, 2022, 8:57:00 AM12/3/22
to indiantreepix
Hi group members earlier I have posted a plant as  Strobilanthes glutinosus, but as per the document porvided by Saroj ji that plant looks different, but my this plant looks very close to  Strobilanthes glutinosus, Pic taken from Chamoli, Uttarakhand. March 2017. Experts please comment.

Thanks.

Nayan.
N.S.Dungriyal IFS
Retd. Principal Chief Conservator of Forests
Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal India.

DSCN2468 - Copy.JPG
DSCN2470 - Copy.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 3, 2022, 12:32:02 PM12/3/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Nayan Singh, J.M. Garg
ID is correct for me. However, we wait for comments from Dr. Wood !
March seems to be late flowering !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Nayan Singh

Dec 4, 2022, 12:35:27 AM12/4/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com, J.M. Garg
Thanks a lot Saroj ji.
Pic was taken on 4th March 2017.

Thanks.

Nayan.
N.S.Dungriyal IFS
Retd. Principal Chief Conservator of Forests
Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal India.

J.M. Garg

Dec 7, 2022, 5:40:43 AM12/7/22
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Nayan Singh

Some earlier relevant feedback:

ID is correct for me. However, we wait for comments from Dr. Wood !
March seems to be late flowering !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

With regards,
J.M.Garg
DSCN2468 - Copy.JPG
DSCN2470 - Copy.JPG

J.M. Garg

Dec 9, 2022, 2:49:08 AM12/9/22
to John Wood, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Nayan Singh
Thanks, Dr. Wood.

On Thu, 8 Dec 2022 at 22:57, John Wood <jri...@hotmail.com> wrote:
This looks as if it is Strobilanthes glutinosa Nees

Regards

John Wood