Wild Raspberry

sibdas ghosh

Jun 20, 2009, 10:53:47 AM6/20/09
to indiantreepix
Wild Raspberry from Tawang, A.P. I think Susmitaji had sent a Photo
of Wid Raspberry from Lava. It is a Rubus species. The european
species is R. idaeus, the american one is a sub-species of idaeus.
There is an arctic species also. This pic is from 11000 ft. The
species i.d. is requested.
100_1307.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jul 10, 2009, 12:56:34 PM7/10/09
to sibdas ghosh, indiantreepix
Hi, Sibdas ji,
Are the leaves of the same plant as the fruit?

2009/6/20 sibdas ghosh <sibda...@gmail.com>
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Jul 10, 2009, 11:17:42 PM7/10/09
to sibdas ghosh, indiantreepix
Here is a reply from Sibdas ji with attachment:
"Gargji- I think it is so. Attaching one photo of the plant with
flowers. I think it is Rubus lasiocarpus."

2009/7/10 J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
100_12362.jpg

JM Garg

May 24, 2019, 12:03:49 AM5/24/19