Sh. Gurcharan Singh- Top Most Interactive Persons of 2021

4 views
Skip to first unread message

J.M. Garg

unread,
Jan 1, 2022, 3:06:06 AMJan 1
to efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Dear members,
Gurcharan Singh ji is the Most Interactive Person of 2021 with around 9715 messages
He helped in the identification of many plants by large-scale resurfacing of old threads along with his inputs, wherever possible, during the year. Along with that he had also posted  plants from Kashmir, other parts of India and USA and helped with the identifications with his valuable feedback.
He is the Pitamah of efloraofindia. He is one of our Pillars and is at number 2 among top 10 all time posters
Thanks, Singh ji, for being instrumental in building efloraofindia. 
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Gurcharan Singh

unread,
Jan 1, 2022, 3:37:30 AMJan 1
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thanks a lot Garg ji for your inspiration.




Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.

J.M. Garg

unread,
Jan 1, 2022, 8:32:39 PMJan 1
to efloraofindia


--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dinesh Valke <dinesh...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan, 2022, 2:15 pm
Subject: Re: [itpmods:16238] Fwd: Sh. Gurcharan Singh- Top Most Interactive Persons of 2021
To: itpmods <itp...@googlegroups.com>


Hearty congratulations, Gurcharan ji !!!
Regards.
Dinesh

On Sat, Jan 1, 2022 at 2:07 PM Gurcharan Singh <sing...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks a lot Garg ji for your inspiration.




Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.


On Sat, Jan 1, 2022 at 1:36 PM J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CA%2BiuSFBUfiJs5m2AipQhih2JWq390irkzRM90VtEk8A%2B%3DvRyBA%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CAHiXKpX1d32KSQT%2B5yioMXbBRT6ytm8fvgMhDwQiiR2Vq0A9FQ%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CABSQqC0pfotMBppfdMpZhiPYQ9RPP5C_VvV9o_jome4%2BwWS9Nw%40mail.gmail.com.

J.M. Garg

unread,
Jan 1, 2022, 8:32:47 PMJan 1
to efloraofindia


--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan, 2022, 2:51 pm
Subject: Re: [itpmods:16247] Fwd: Sh. Gurcharan Singh- Top Most Interactive Persons of 2021
To: itpmods <itp...@googlegroups.com>


Many Congratulations Gurucharan Sir !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju


On Sat, Jan 1, 2022 at 2:30 PM Dinesh Valke <dinesh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hearty congratulations, Gurcharan ji !!!
Regards.
Dinesh

On Sat, Jan 1, 2022 at 2:07 PM Gurcharan Singh <sing...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks a lot Garg ji for your inspiration.




Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.


On Sat, Jan 1, 2022 at 1:36 PM J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 at 13:31
Subject: Sh. Gurcharan Singh- Top Most Interactive Persons of 2021
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: GurcharanSingh <sing...@gmail.com>




--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CA%2BiuSFBUfiJs5m2AipQhih2JWq390irkzRM90VtEk8A%2B%3DvRyBA%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CAHiXKpX1d32KSQT%2B5yioMXbBRT6ytm8fvgMhDwQiiR2Vq0A9FQ%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CABSQqC0pfotMBppfdMpZhiPYQ9RPP5C_VvV9o_jome4%2BwWS9Nw%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.

J.M. Garg

unread,
Jan 1, 2022, 8:32:56 PMJan 1
to efloraofindia


--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan <ponsa...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan, 2022, 2:58 am
Subject: Re: [itpmods:16256] Fwd: Sh. Gurcharan Singh- Top Most Interactive Persons of 2021
To: <itp...@googlegroups.com>


Thanks Singh ji for your contributions and inspiration. 
Regards 
Dr. Santhan 

On Sat, 1 Jan 2022, 19:43 Tapas Chakrabarty, <tcha...@gmail.com> wrote:
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all.
Tapas.

On Sat, 1 Jan 2022, 14:51 Saroj Kasaju, <kasaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
Many Congratulations Gurucharan Sir !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju


On Sat, Jan 1, 2022 at 2:30 PM Dinesh Valke <dinesh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hearty congratulations, Gurcharan ji !!!
Regards.
Dinesh

On Sat, Jan 1, 2022 at 2:07 PM Gurcharan Singh <sing...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks a lot Garg ji for your inspiration.




Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.


On Sat, Jan 1, 2022 at 1:36 PM J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 at 13:31
Subject: Sh. Gurcharan Singh- Top Most Interactive Persons of 2021
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: GurcharanSingh <sing...@gmail.com>




--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CA%2BiuSFBUfiJs5m2AipQhih2JWq390irkzRM90VtEk8A%2B%3DvRyBA%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CAHiXKpX1d32KSQT%2B5yioMXbBRT6ytm8fvgMhDwQiiR2Vq0A9FQ%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CABSQqC0pfotMBppfdMpZhiPYQ9RPP5C_VvV9o_jome4%2BwWS9Nw%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CAEf%3DytRGQM5pB-hmPMWyXnE0S0rw8d-9zBcwQK3rBj7eOvDPOQ%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.

Mahadeswara

unread,
Jan 1, 2022, 11:24:34 PMJan 1
to efloraofindia
My solutes to you for all your contribution. Great. 

J.M. Garg

unread,
Jan 2, 2022, 1:31:42 AMJan 2
to efloraofindia
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mohina Macker <mohina...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 at 11:36
Subject: Re: [itpmods:16257] Fwd: Sh. Gurcharan Singh- Top Most Interactive Persons of 2021
To: <itp...@googlegroups.com>


many congratulations, Gurcharan ji !!!
Regards.



--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

unread,
Jan 2, 2022, 4:41:03 AMJan 2
to efloraofindia


---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur <aniltha...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 at 14:56
Subject: Re: [itpmods:16262] Fwd: Sh. Gurcharan Singh- Top Most Interactive Persons of 2021
To: itpmods <itp...@googlegroups.com>


Heartiest Congratulations, Dr. Singh Sir 
regards 

On Sat, Jan 1, 2022 at 1:36 PM J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 at 13:31
Subject: Sh. Gurcharan Singh- Top Most Interactive Persons of 2021
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: GurcharanSingh <sing...@gmail.com>




--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CA%2BiuSFBUfiJs5m2AipQhih2JWq390irkzRM90VtEk8A%2B%3DvRyBA%40mail.gmail.com.


--
With best Regards,

Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur








--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages