Parthenium in Mumbai

Pankaj Oudhia

Oct 3, 2009, 2:07:16 AM10/3/09
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Some students of Mumbai University are searching for Parthenium
hysterophorus in Mumbai for their project. They are also searching
"Parthenin" isolated from Parthenium. I am attaching their message.
Group members from Mumbai are requested to help them. Please write to
them directly.

Pankaj Oudhia

-

we are student of final year chemical engg.(shivajirao s jondhale
college of engg.dombivali (E) bombay). we are doing praject on
extraction of parthenin from parthenium hysterophorus. for this
purpose we need parthenin for cross test.
. please kindly guide us from where we can get this chemical (as well
as plant) in bombay or anywhere else and please give me there contact
number .
our project guide
mr.nitin satov (shivajirao s jondhale college of engg.dombivali (E) bombay)

our team member
1)sachin kale sachin...@gmail.com
2)vijay yadav
3)sachin thakare(mb-9730340324)