a picture for you

1 view

Yazdy Palia

Jun 26, 2010, 1:14:35 AM6/26/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Rumi Palia, Navaz Karanjia, NOSHIR PITHAWALLA (E-mail), Aspi Dordy, Z. D. Darbari, Zenobia, meher palia, Mohan Pulickkal, f.abraham, Firoza Pithawalla, Farnaz Variava, Firdaus Pallonji, Ferzin Patel, kakeema, kmoha...@hotmail.com, R Venugopal, revi unni
Hi Folks,
Robusta Coffee, Jack Fruit tree, a pepper vine and one of my wild friendss.
Regards
Yazdy
You have been sent 1 picture.

DSCN2957.JPG

DSCN2957.JPG

mani nair

Jun 26, 2010, 1:29:46 AM6/26/10
to Yazdy Palia, indian...@googlegroups.com, Rumi Palia, Navaz Karanjia, NOSHIR PITHAWALLA (E-mail), Aspi Dordy, Z. D. Darbari, Zenobia, meher palia, Mohan Pulickkal, f.abraham, Firoza Pithawalla, Farnaz Variava, Firdaus Pallonji, Ferzin Patel, kakeema, kmoha...@hotmail.com, R Venugopal, revi unni
Yazdiji,   Nice photo of deer.  You should have gone little more closer.    I think wild peacocks are also regular visitors to your garden.

Regards,

Mani.

Regards,

Yazdy Palia

Jun 29, 2010, 11:31:23 AM6/29/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Birds eye chilli
Regards
Yazdy.

You have been sent 1 picture.

DSCN3019.TIF

DSCN3019.jpg

mani nair

Jun 29, 2010, 12:28:18 PM6/29/10
to Yazdy Palia, indian...@googlegroups.com
We call this in Malayalam as China Mulaku.

Regards,

Mani.

tanay bose

Jun 29, 2010, 1:43:41 PM6/29/10