SK 2128 18 August 2019

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 18, 2019, 11:56:46 AM8/18/19

Date: 30 July  2019

DSC_0618.JPG
DSC_0617.JPG

J.M. Garg

Aug 27, 2019, 1:33:52 AM8/27/19
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 1,70,000 images are directly displayed).

DSC_0608.JPG
DSC_0747.JPG
DSC_0744.JPG
DSC_0746.JPG
DSC_0611.JPG
DSC_0607.JPG
DSC_0610.JPG
DSC_0605.JPG
DSC_0613.JPG
DSC_0616.JPG
DSC_0618.JPG
DSC_0617.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 27, 2019, 2:56:31 AM8/27/19
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
In did check all possibles but could not conclude!

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Sep 5, 2019, 7:48:13 AM9/5/19
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
DSC_0608.JPG
DSC_0747.JPG
DSC_0744.JPG
DSC_0746.JPG
DSC_0611.JPG
DSC_0607.JPG
DSC_0610.JPG
DSC_0605.JPG
DSC_0613.JPG
DSC_0616.JPG
DSC_0618.JPG
DSC_0617.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 5, 2019, 12:56:38 PM9/5/19
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
It could be Mr. Garg but no proper image in the Net
for cross verification.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 1, 2020, 10:09:30 AM7/1/20
to Milind Bhakare, J.M. Garg, efloraindia
Dear Milind Ji,

Could you please look into this for  ID validation ?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Forwarded Conversation

Subject: SK 2128 18 August 2019
------------------------

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Aug 18, 2019 at 9:41 PM
To: efloraindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>

Dear Members,

Location: Sundarijal, Kathmandu
Date: 30 July  2019
Elevation: 1577 m.
Habit : Wild

Tylophora or some other ?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

----------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 11:18 AM

To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Thanks, Saroj ji.
Yes, appears so.
Does not match with the following species listed in Nepal as per comparative images:

Pl. check the other left outs:

From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 5:32 PM

To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
----------
From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 10:41 PM
To: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Cc: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
DSC_0608.JPG
DSC_0747.JPG
DSC_0744.JPG
DSC_0746.JPG
DSC_0611.JPG
DSC_0607.JPG
DSC_0610.JPG
DSC_0605.JPG
DSC_0613.JPG
DSC_0616.JPG
DSC_0618.JPG
DSC_0617.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 12, 2020, 9:04:58 AM8/12/20
to J.M. Garg, Milind Girdhari, efloraofindia

Milind Girdhari

Aug 12, 2020, 9:08:10 AM8/12/20
to Saroj Kasaju, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thanks a lot for sharing.

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 20, 2021, 7:19:04 AM9/20/21
to Milind Girdhari, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
I guess name changed to Gongronema wallichii Decne. !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 28, 2022, 11:31:12 AM10/28/22
to Milind Girdhari, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
This has been re-identified as Gongronema nepalense(Wall.)Decne. by
Caifei Zhang, a taxonomist from Wuhan Botanical Garden, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
http://ppbc.iplant.cn/sp/27275

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Oct 28, 2022, 11:52:52 AM10/28/22
to Saroj Kasaju, Milind Girdhari, efloraofindia
Yes, matches as per POWO specimen
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 28, 2022, 12:09:21 PM10/28/22
to J.M. Garg, Milind Girdhari, efloraofindia
Thank you Mr. Garg
Saroj Kasaju
--
Thank you.