HP, August 2022 :: Quercus for ID :: ARK2022-201

Alka Khare

Nov 8, 2022, 3:04:37 AM11/8/22
to eFloraofIndia
Hello friends

This was in the main market, Manali, Himachal Pradesh in August 2022.

Is it some Quercus?
Requested to please ID.

This is the last of my uploads from the Srinagar-Ladakh-Manali circuit.

Thanks so much Garg ji, Saroj ji, Sir ji, Mahadeswara ji and all others who provided help on the IDs and also appreciated the posts.

Regards
Alka Khare
1DSC_0783.JPG
2DSC_0786.JPG
DSC_0781.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 8, 2022, 3:19:24 AM11/8/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Alka, J.M. Garg

Castanopsis indica (Roxb. ex Lindl.) A.DC.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Nov 8, 2022, 7:41:52 PM11/8/22
to efloraofindia, Alka
Thanks, Alka ji, for showing so many beautiful plants.
You have certainly come a long way. We are all proud of you.
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Mahadeswara

Nov 8, 2022, 11:07:11 PM11/8/22
to eFloraofIndia
Thanks Alka ji.  You have taken us to a virtual nature  walk  highlighting the floral bio diversity of the regions you toured.  Great !

Alka Khare

Nov 10, 2022, 2:04:24 AM11/10/22
to eFloraofIndia
Thank you Saroj ji for the ID.
Thanks Garg ji and Mahadeswara ji so much.

Regards
Alka Khare

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 10, 2022, 2:11:52 AM11/10/22