Images of Goodyera repens in efi

J.M. Garg

Sep 21, 2021, 12:34:08 PM9/21/21
to efloraofindia, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, GurcharanSingh
Hi, Pankaj ji,
Are the images at efi page at Goodyera repens correctly identified or all these are of G. marginata as per discussions at Help me to identify this plant- 110921SA1 ?
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 22, 2021, 12:03:47 AM9/22/21
to efloraofindia
To me VOF plant looks doubtful (G. serpens), as leaves look wholly green not even white markings of G. repens
All Chakrata plants do seem to have both white marking and and central white band, seems to fit marginata
But then Pankaj knows my meagre knowledge of Orchids and would have last say.

J.M. Garg

Sep 27, 2021, 5:29:43 AM9/27/21
to efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh, Dr. Pankaj Kumar
Thanks, Singh ji.
Awaiting Pankaj ji's views.

With regards,
J.M.Garg