veronina indica mm3 16102011

Mohina Macker

Oct 16, 2011, 9:13:47 AM10/16/11
to efloraofindia
veronina indica, i think
would apreciate a confirmation
growing commonly
alibaug, my place
last two weeks
DSCN0594aa.jpg
DSCN0451a.jpg
DSCN0498b.jpg

Nayan Singh

Oct 16, 2011, 9:27:31 AM10/16/11
to Mohina Macker, efloraofindia
Centratherum indicum

N.S.Dungriyal IFS
Chief Conservator of Forests
From: Mohina Macker <mohina...@gmail.com>
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, 16 October 2011 6:43 PM
Subject: [efloraofindia:88083] veronina indica mm3 16102011

Tanay Bose

Oct 16, 2011, 10:37:14 AM10/16/11
to Nayan Singh, Mohina Macker, efloraofindia
Yes Centratherum indicum
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Mohina Macker

Oct 17, 2011, 1:16:55 AM10/17/11
to Tanay Bose, Nayan Singh, efloraofindia
dear nayan ji and Tanay ji
many thanks
regards
mohina

J.M. Garg

Dec 11, 2018, 6:55:24 AM12/11/18
to efloraofindia, Mohina Macker, Nayan Singh
To me appears close to images of Phyllocephalum scabridum (DC.) K.Kirkman rather than those of Phyllocephalum indicum (Less.) K.Kirkman

Dec 12, 2018, 6:54:19 AM12/12/18
to jmgarg1, efloraofindia, Nayan Singh
thank you for this information
regards