Fw: [indiantreepix:19611] Twinned Fruit Tree in Lalbagh Botanical Garden

Devendra Bhardwaj

Sep 30, 2009, 12:31:08 PM9/30/09
to indiatreepix, ranjini kamath
Forwarding again for Id confirmation pl.
Earlier relevant feedback

Oct 1, 2009, 2:11:27 AM10/1/09
to Devendra Bhardwaj, indiatreepix
I do hope the ID has been spelt correctly.This was given to me by the
Botanists in Lalbagh.
Regards

Dr Gurcharan Singh

Oct 1, 2009, 2:39:15 AM10/1/09
to ranjini kamath, Devendra Bhardwaj, indiatreepix
I don't know about the identification but the name is Voacanga africana

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Associate Professor, Department of Botany, SGTB Khalsa College