Convolvulaceae: Argyreia sericea

sheetal chaudhari

Feb 2, 2011, 4:17:15 AM2/2/11
to efloraofindia
Was clicked at Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Mumbai.

Regards,
Sheetal Pachpande

Argyreia sericea.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 2, 2011, 6:56:11 AM2/2/11
to sheetal....@gmail.com, efloraofindia
Sheetal ji
Thanks for sharing these nice photographs

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Muthu Karthick

Feb 2, 2011, 7:05:00 AM2/2/11
to Gurcharan Singh, sheetal....@gmail.com, efloraofindia
Dear Sheetalji,
May I request you to confirm similar Argeyria sp. I posted in the subject Convolvulaceae for id 181010MK3
--
Muthu Karthick, N
Care Earth Trust
#15, second main road,
Thillai ganga nagar,
Chennai - 600 061
Mob: 09626833911
www.careearthtrust.org

sheetal chaudhari

Feb 3, 2011, 6:18:30 AM2/3/11
to Muthu Karthick, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
The leaf apex in id 181010MK3 looks quite different. Does the apex of all the leaves were same i.e. retuse?

In Argyrea sericea the leaf apex is pointed.

Regards,

Sheetal Pachpande

Muthu Karthick

Feb 3, 2011, 6:21:49 AM2/3/11
to sheetal....@gmail.com, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
yes Sheetalji, I observed all the leaves are retuse at tip.