375 ID wild plant Limnophila

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Oct 12, 2022, 3:28:39 AM10/12/22
to efloraofindia
Please ID wild plant, kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Vannappuram, Thodupuzha, Idukki Dist., Kerala PIN:685607

Altitude: 1500fsl

Flower date: 05OCT2022, 11.35am

Habitat: wild moisture, watering rocky marsh

Plant habit: micro shrub, erect/obliquely, un branched, weak fleshy stem 03mm base diameter, hairy, non aromatic, annual

Height: 08cm

Leaves: opposite, elliptic, acute, soft fleshy, hairy, red spotted serrations on margins, size upto:04×1cm

Flower: axillary, size:03.5x2.5cm, white, fragrant (a special character is while opening it's tubular flower buds which are torn to either side for fully opening by the flower itself)

Fruit: capsule green into brown, glossy grooved, size:14×10mm

Seed:

Camera: CANON EOS1500D +FL10x
20221005113719_IMG_2008.JPG
20221005113915_IMG_2012.JPG
20221005113812_IMG_2010.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Oct 12, 2022, 3:32:01 AM10/12/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20221005114343_IMG_2020.JPG
20221005114217_IMG_2017.JPG
20221005114244_IMG_2018.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Oct 12, 2022, 3:33:52 AM10/12/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20221005114526_IMG_2022.JPG
20221005114552_IMG_2024.JPG
20221005114427_IMG_2021.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Oct 12, 2022, 3:35:50 AM10/12/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20221005114117_IMG_2016.JPG
20221005114704_IMG_2026.JPG
20221005114648_IMG_2025.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Oct 12, 2022, 3:36:49 AM10/12/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20221005115008_IMG_2029.JPG
20221005114728_IMG_2028.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 12, 2022, 4:30:55 AM10/12/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg
Please check Centranthera indica (L.) Gamble, however some similarities with other sp. also.
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Oct 12, 2022, 5:58:17 AM10/12/22
to Saroj Kasaju, indian...@googlegroups.com, Sam Kuzhalanattu
I also feel close to images at Centranthera indica
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 12, 2022, 5:59:28 AM10/12/22
to J.M. Garg, indian...@googlegroups.com, Sam Kuzhalanattu

Thank you Mr. Garg !

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Oct 12, 2022, 6:06:43 AM10/12/22
to Saroj Kasaju, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Dear Saroj ji, Garg ji,
Yes it Centranthera-indica, thank you very much for ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 12, 2022, 6:34:23 AM10/12/22
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
OK Sam !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Oct 12, 2022, 9:36:22 PM10/12/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg
Saroj Ji on the track,
With regards.

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 12, 2022, 10:05:03 PM10/12/22
to Paradesi Anjaneyulu, indian...@googlegroups.com, J.M. Garg, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Thank you Paradesi ji.
Saroj Kasaju

--
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Oct 13, 2022, 1:28:57 AM10/13/22
to Saroj Kasaju, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Thank you very much dear Paradesi ji for the ID confirmation, with kind regards, Sam.