id request uttara kannada plant 7

shivaprakash adavanne

Oct 15, 2009, 9:48:05 AM10/15/09
to indian...@googlegroups.com
dear all,

look at the leaf shape, skewed? what it could be ?

requesting id.

regards

a.shivaprakash

IMG_7001.JPG

Dinesh Valke

Oct 15, 2009, 11:11:15 AM10/15/09
to shivaprakash adavanne, indian...@googlegroups.com
... just a wild and vague guess .. can it be Desmodium species ?
Regards.

Dr Santhosh Kumar

Oct 15, 2009, 1:10:37 PM10/15/09
to shivaprakash adavanne, indian...@googlegroups.com
Hai,

This is Rhynchoglossum sp. belongs to Gesneriaceae. Cant say the species name exactly but may be R. obliquum? Could it possible to get a closer shot for further study?

Santhosh

2009/10/15 shivaprakash adavanne <adav...@gmail.com>
--
SANTHOSH
Dr. E.S. Santhosh Kumar

J.M. Garg

Nov 13, 2009, 11:23:48 AM11/13/09
to indiantreepix, adavanne shivaprakash, Dr. Santhosh Kumar

Forwarding again with request for feedback from Shivaprakash ji on earlier relevant feedback:

“This is Rhynchoglossum sp. belongs to Gesneriaceae. Can't say the species name exactly but may be R. obliquum? Could it possible to get a closer shot for further study?

Santhosh”

With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

IMG_7001.JPG

J.M. Garg

Nov 14, 2009, 8:00:22 AM11/14/09
to indiantreepix, adavanne shivaprakash, Dr. Santhosh Kumar
Reply from Shivprakash ji:
"Sorry, I have only this. Just I took a photo showing the  leaf shape."

Hi, Shivprakash ji,
Why don't you attach the original picture itself, which will show lot of details?

J.M. Garg

Nov 15, 2009, 10:00:15 AM11/15/09
to indiantreepix, adavanne shivaprakash, Dr. Santhosh Kumar
Forwarding pl.

Nov 15, 2009, 9:20:25 PM11/15/09
to indiantreepix, adavanne shivaprakash, Dr. Santhosh Kumar, Shrikant Ingalhalikar
Reply from Shrikant ji:
"This is R. notonianum (syn Klugia notoniana).
Regards
Shrikant Ingalhalikar"

Pravin Kawale

Nov 16, 2009, 9:00:13 AM11/16/09
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix, adavanne shivaprakash, Dr. Santhosh Kumar, Shrikant Ingalhalikar
Hi,
Flower of
R.obliquum
Photographed at Mahabaleshwar,Maharashtra
in 2007
Thanks

On 11/16/09, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Reply from Shrikant ji:
> "This is *R. notonianum* (syn *Klugia notoniana*).
>> > indiantreepi...@googlegroups.com<indiantreepix%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>
>> .
Pravin

J.M. Garg

Dec 7, 2009, 12:48:20 AM12/7/09
to indiantreepix, adavanne shivaprakash, Dr. Santhosh Kumar
Reply from Santhosh ji:
"This is Rhynchoglossum obliquum

Santhosh"