Permission for Acrocarpus fraxinifolius images for publication

J.M. Garg

Aug 17, 2022, 1:31:48 AM8/17/22
to efloraofindia, tsp, DineshValke, Sunit Singh, Satish Phadke, GurcharanSingh, bmb, G.L...@kew.org
Here is a message from Dr. Lewis from Kew:
"I am the legume research leader at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. I am one of many legume authors contributing to a special issue on the legume subfamily Caesalpinioideae to be published in the journal PhytoKeys. Currently I am completing an account of the tribe Ceratonieae which includes the genus Acrocarpus. While compiling a photographic plate of the four genera which comprise the tribe, I have come across your beautiful photographs of Acrocarpus fraxinifolius.

This email is to seek your permission to include three of your photos in the plate that I am preparing. If you are willing for me to use your images then the figure caption will, of course, credit your website. I would also like to credit the appropriate photographer of the images which I would like to reproduce. Are you able to help me to track down the photographer(s) of the Acrocarpus photos on your website?

Thank you for your kind consideration of this request.

Gwilym"

I have marked the photographers and Dr. Gwilym Lewis in cc.
Pl. give him permission for his publication work along with the images and name of the photographer for credit.
--

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Dinesh Valke

Aug 17, 2022, 7:31:51 AM8/17/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, tsp, Sunit Singh, Satish Phadke, GurcharanSingh, bmb, G.L...@kew.org
Hello Dr Gwilym Lewis,
Please go ahead to use any of the photos of Acrocarpus fraxinifolius, and further any photos of flora from my flickr collection.
All of them are Creative Commons (CC by SA) licensed.

Regards.
Dinesh

Sunit Singh

Aug 20, 2022, 12:00:41 AM8/20/22
to Dinesh Valke, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, tsp, Satish Phadke, GurcharanSingh, bmb, G.L...@kew.org
I appreciate it, sir.

Permission given. I've included a picture of pods in this attachment.
DSC_0005.JPG