SAPINDACEAE FORTNIGHT 1-14Jan2014: Sapindaceae of India by Botanical Survey of India

瀏覽次數:33 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

D.S Rawat

未讀,
2014年1月10日 清晨5:59:432014/1/10
收件者:efloraofindia

It is appropriate to mention here that the complete account of Sapindaceae of India has been published  by BSI. It is written by P.C.Pant as Flora of India Vol-5 Olacaceae – Connaraceae (2000) wherein Sapindaceae is described on page 343--387.

The information indicates that Sapindaceae is represented by 18 genera, 37 species in India.

The grand old Botanist (retired now) at Northern Circle of BSI at Dehradun helped me in many identifications in different families.

DSRawat Pantnagar

Nidhan Singh

未讀,
2014年1月10日 晚上9:40:362014/1/10
收件者:D.S Rawat、efloraofindia
Thanks Rawat Ji for this information..

Regards,

Dr. Nidhan Singh
Assistant Professor
Department of Botany
I.B. (PG) College
Panipat-132103 Haryana
Ph.: 09416371227

Biswajit Roy

未讀,
2014年1月12日 下午1:55:472014/1/12
收件者:Nidhan Singh、D.S Rawat、efloraofindia
Dear Rawat Sir,
It is nice to hear that you have came in contact with Dr. P.C. Pant Sir. Please convey my regards to him. I am sending herewith a portion of Flora of India Vol-5 Sapindaceae (2000) pages 354--361 as an pdf file about Cardiospermum and Dodonaea. Both these genus have two species each according to this work. Key is provided to get clear identification of the species under these two genus. I hope it may help.
With personal regards,
Biswajit Roy
Research Scholar
c/o Prof. N. D. Paria
Taxonomy & Biosystematics Laboratory
Department of Botany
University of Calcutta
35, Ballygunge Circular Road
Kolkata- 700 019, India
Mob: +919433516795
Sapindaceae, Fl. of India, Vol 5 pp 354-361.pdf
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息