Madhavi lata

Pravin Kawale

Mar 6, 2009, 9:17:51 AM3/6/09
to indiantreepix, wildflowerindia
Hi,
Flowers and seeds of
Hiptage benghalensis
Mar. name:Madhavi lata,Haladvel
Photographed at Kanakeshwar,Maharashtra
on 6 Mar.2009
Regards

DSC02170.JPG
DSC02168.JPG

DSC02170.JPG
DSC02168.JPG

satish phadke

Mar 6, 2009, 9:28:05 AM3/6/09
to Pravin Kawale, indiantreepix, wildflowerindia
Beautiful photographs............
Satish

2009/3/6 Pravin Kawale <kawale...@gmail.com>

--

http:// satishphadke.blogspot.com

kiran srivastava

Mar 9, 2009, 5:24:41 AM3/9/09
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Do they grow solitary or are they found in clusters?
Cheers,
Kiran Srivastava
Mumbai

Swagat

Mar 9, 2009, 9:19:42 AM3/9/09
to kiran srivastava, indian...@googlegroups.com
Pravinji,

nice photos...
...is Hiptage benghalensis Synonyms of Hiptage madablota or they different ?

Also read...

Regards,
~Swagat

sibdas

Mar 9, 2009, 12:35:53 PM3/9/09
to indiantreepix
Hiptage benghalensis is synonym to H. madoblata, commomnly known as
Madhabilata. Sometimes Quisqualis indica , the Rangoon creeper is
erroneously called Madhabilata.

On Mar 9, 6:19 pm, Swagat <swagat1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Pravinji,
>
> nice photos...
> ...is *Hiptage benghalensis* Synonyms* *of *Hiptage madablota* or they
> different ?
>
> Also read...http://www.cityfarmer.org/indiagarden.html   ...it's interesting.
>
> Regards,
> ~Swagat
>
> 2009/3/9 kiran srivastava <srivastava...@gmail.com>
>

> > Do they grow solitary or are they found in clusters?
> > Cheers,
> > Kiran Srivastava
> > Mumbai
>
> > On 3/6/09, Pravin Kawale <kawale.pra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > > Flowers and seeds of
> > > Hiptage benghalensis
> > > Mar. name:Madhavi lata,Haladvel
> > > Photographed at Kanakeshwar,Maharashtra
> > > on 6 Mar.2009
> > > Regards
>
> > > DSC02170.JPG
> > > DSC02168.JPG
>
> --
> 'I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can
> do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do.' - Helen
> Keller- Hide quoted text -

Anand Kumar Bhatt

Mar 9, 2009, 1:13:09 PM3/9/09
to sibdas, indiantreepix
We generally call Quisqualis indica as MADHUMALATI.
akbhatt