Convolvulaceae for id 300110MK1

Muthu Karthick

Jan 30, 2010, 3:12:56 AM1/30/10
to indiantreepix
Dear all,
Is this a species of Argeyria?

Commonly found along the fences on villages of Erode Dist. I have seen them in other parts of TN too.
Date: 23 Jan 2010

--
Muthu Karthick, N
Junior Research Fellow

rashida atthar

Jan 30, 2010, 3:23:38 AM1/30/10
to nmk...@gmail.com, indian...@googlegroups.com
Muthu ji this looks like Argyreia boseana as per description in FOS vol I. Pg 90.

regards,
Rashida.

From: nmk...@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 13:42:56 +0530
Subject: [efloraofindia:26947] Convolvulaceae for id 300110MK1
To: indian...@googlegroups.com

shrikant ingalhalikar

Jan 30, 2010, 9:20:07 AM1/30/10
to efloraofindia
Mr. Muthu,
One can't make out the size of the corollas from just pictures. With
the general impression I may guess that they are less than 2 cm and
say that the plant is Ipomoea staphylina but this may not help others
in understanding how the ID is arrived at. I am just trying to
convince members to post info as far as possible in the 'Format'
besides just a picture. Regards,
Shrikant Ingalhalikar

On Jan 30, 1:23 pm, rashida atthar <rashidaatt...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Muthu ji this looks like Argyreia boseana as per description in FOS vol I. Pg 90.
>
> regards,
>
> Rashida.
>

> From: nmk....@gmail.com
> Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 13:42:56 +0530
> Subject: [efloraofindia:26947] Convolvulaceae for id 300110MK1
> To: indian...@googlegroups.com
>
> Dear all,
> Is this a species of Argeyria?
>
> Commonly found along the fences on villages of Erode Dist. I have seen them in other parts of TN too.
> Date: 23 Jan 2010
>
> --
> Muthu Karthick, N
> Junior Research Fellow
> Care Earth
> Chennaiwww.careearthtrust.org
>
> --

> Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection.https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx?id=60969

Muthu Karthick

Feb 1, 2010, 1:11:41 AM2/1/10
to shrikant ingalhalikar, efloraofindia
The flowers are 1.5 - 2.5 cm across and have a length of 3-5cm.

Hereafter I try to put more information here.

Muthu Karthick

Feb 16, 2010, 7:19:58 AM2/16/10
to indiantreepix
Care Earth Trust