Neanotis species?

J.M. Garg

Oct 18, 2008, 12:43:05 PM10/18/08
to indiantreepix
On 20/9/08 at KBR National Park in Hyderabad, AP.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Neanotis species is it- in Hyderabad, AP I IMG_0056.jpg
Neanotis species is it- in Hyderabad, AP I IMG_0057.jpg
Neanotis species is it- in Hyderabad, AP I IMG_0060.jpg

J.M. Garg

Nov 2, 2008, 11:18:02 AM11/2/08
to indiantreepix
Forwarding again for Id pl.
Neanotis species is it- in Hyderabad, AP I IMG_0056.jpg
Neanotis species is it- in Hyderabad, AP I IMG_0057.jpg
Neanotis species is it- in Hyderabad, AP I IMG_0060.jpg

J.M. Garg

Nov 24, 2008, 10:34:36 AM11/24/08
to indiantreepix
On further checking it appears to be Spermacoce ocymoides.
From Indiantreepix Database:
Spermacoce ocymoides (syn. Bigelovia laevicaulis, Borreria laevicaulis, B. ocymoides) ? Rubiaceae purple-leaved button weed  On 20/9/08 at KBr National Park in Hyderabad, AP.  Aluka - Entry for SPERMACOCE ocymoides Burm. f. [family RUBIACEAE] Spermacoce ocymoides? - indiantreepix | Google Groups Spermacoce ocymoides (PIER species info) Aluka - Filed as Borreria ocymoides (Burm.) DC. [family RUBIACEAE]

J.M. Garg

Oct 31, 2009, 11:44:56 AM10/31/09
to indiantreepix, Vijayasankar Raman

Now I feel that species in this thread has to be Spermacoce pusilla & not Spermacoce ocymoides:

FOI link for Spermacoce pusilla is below:
http://www.flowersofindia.net/catalog/slides/Tiny%20False%20Buttonweed.html

Thanks a lot Vijayasankar ji for raising the doubts.

2008/11/24 J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

J.M. Garg

Nov 1, 2009, 12:56:22 AM11/1/09
to indiantreepix, Vijayasankar Raman, Tabish, Dinesh Valke, Dr. Santhosh Kumar, Gurcharan Singh-sify, Prashant awale, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, Vijayadas D, Avinash dada, navendu page
I am having further doubts of this species being even Spermacoce pusilla.
Experts pl. help.

J.M. Garg

Nov 23, 2009, 12:14:38 AM11/23/09
to indiantreepix, Vijayasankar Raman, Dr. Santhosh Kumar, Shrikant Ingalhalikar
Neanotis species is it- in Hyderabad, AP I IMG_0056.jpg
Neanotis species is it- in Hyderabad, AP I IMG_0057.jpg
Neanotis species is it- in Hyderabad, AP I IMG_0060.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Dec 14, 2009, 11:26:00 AM12/14/09
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix, Vijayasankar Raman, Dr. Santhosh Kumar, Shrikant Ingalhalikar
Resurfacing again for ID confirmation

Earlier feedback by Garg ji........I think it's Hedyotis corymbosa syn. Oldenlandia corymbosa

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Associate Professor

Gurcharan Singh

Jan 29, 2010, 7:58:12 PM1/29/10
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, C KUNHIKANNAN, Vijayasankar Raman, Dinesh Valke
Resurfacing again for ID

Earlier feedback

Kunhikannan ji................................................................t is not Spermacoce pusilla or not Spermacoce ocymoides, not Hedyotis corymbosa, please check in Neanotis. details study of fruit is required to confirm it.