related to distribution of Rubus idaeus

Sunit Singh

Jul 18, 2022, 3:32:23 AM7/18/22
to efloraofindia
Dear mentors I hope you all are doing well, please let me know about the distribution of Rubus idaeus, as per POWO, COL, and FBI it is not reported from India. But IBP and some Research papers show its distribution in India. I'm attaching images also for further species id confirmation and distribution.

Thanks & Regards
Sunit Singh
Alpine Research Scholar

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack
07/18/22, 12:57:16 PM
Rubus idaeus (6).JPG
Rubus idaeus (5).JPG

J.M. Garg

Jul 18, 2022, 3:46:01 AM7/18/22
to efloraofindia, Sunit Singh
Hi, Sunit ji,
Pl. post habit image.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Sunit Singh

Jul 18, 2022, 3:52:04 AM7/18/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
extremely sorry sir, I don't have images of habit.

Thanks & Regards
Sunit Singh
Alpine Research Scholar

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack
07/18/22, 01:25:29 PM

Sunit Singh

Jul 18, 2022, 3:56:32 AM7/18/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
attaching more images

1623059417008.jpg
1623059400756.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 18, 2022, 7:13:53 AM7/18/22
to efloraindia, Sunit Singh, J.M. Garg
IBP says ':Notes: Western Ghats, Cultivated, Native North Temperate Regions'.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Sunit Singh

Jul 18, 2022, 8:07:13 AM7/18/22
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Yes Saroj Sir, not sure about WH.

Thanks & Regards
Sunit Singh
Alpine Research Scholar

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack
07/18/22, 05:39:41 PM

Sunit Singh

Jul 20, 2022, 6:08:28 AM7/20/22
to Saroj Kasaju, Anil Thakur, efloraindia, J.M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Jul 25, 2022, 5:25:39 AM7/25/22
to efloraofindia, Suneel Sharma, Saroj Kasaju

On Mon, 18 Jul 2022 at 13:02, Sunit Singh <botani...@gmail.com> wrote:

With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Jul 30, 2022, 3:45:20 AM7/30/22
to Sunit Singh, Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Sunit Singh

Jul 30, 2022, 11:04:44 AM7/30/22
to J.M. Garg, Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
already checked sir, differ in respect to leaves, flowers and even ripened fruits.

J.M. Garg

Jul 30, 2022, 11:13:16 AM7/30/22
to Sunit Singh, Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
R.niveus is quite a variable and widespread species.
To me appears close.
Detailed images will further help.
Also check keys in local flora.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Sunit Singh

Jul 31, 2022, 2:18:16 AM7/31/22
to J.M. Garg, Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Dear Sir,  I'm attaching images in the form of plates, A1, A2, and A3 belonging to Rubus unidentified spcs, and B1, B2, and B3 belonging to Rubus niveus, please have a look.

Thanks & Regards
Sunit Singh
Alpine Research Scholar

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack
07/31/22, 11:45:56 AM

Rubus.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Jul 31, 2022, 2:58:14 AM7/31/22
to Sunit Singh, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
A1 and A3 look different to me !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Suneel Sharma

Jul 31, 2022, 10:07:33 AM7/31/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear Garg ji, Origin home of Rubus idaeus is Asia minor and North America. Lot of confusion will be over by going through research paper (attached). Thanks and Regards.....prof. suneel

J.M. Garg

Aug 3, 2022, 5:29:32 AM8/3/22
to Sunit Singh, Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Also, check with Rubus pedunculosus D. Don
I am not sure.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Sunit Singh

Aug 3, 2022, 5:30:18 AM8/3/22
to J.M. Garg, Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Thanks, I'll check them out Sir.

Saroj Kumar Kasaju

Feb 20, 2023, 3:06:08 AM2/20/23
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Sunit Singh
I guess Rubus pedunculosus D.Don looks good
Thank you
Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Feb 22, 2023, 9:41:26 AM2/22/23
to Saroj Kumar Kasaju, efloraindia, Sunit Singh
I am not convinced due to the fruit appearance.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg