Top Posters of March, 2021

Gurcharan Singh

Mar 31, 2021, 10:13:59 PM3/31/21
to efloraofindia, jmgarg1
It is heartening to report that the Month of March has seen renewed activity with a total of 3898 posts with active participation of our experts in solving most of the pending uploads. While Garg ji, Saroj ji, Paradesi ji, Aarti ji, Alka ji, Mahadeswara ji, Nagendra ji and others have continued their active participation, it was good to see Pankaj ji responding to every resurfaced post on Orchids, Surajit ji looking actively on several posts, Tapas ji, Nancy ji, TSP Kumar ji, Dinesh ji, Shobha ji, Radha ji,  providing valuable expertise. Good to see Samkuzh ji, Antul ji and Bharti ji continuing their uploads along with regular contributors Aaarti ji and Alka ji. Congratulations to all. Please continue the good work for the sake of Plant lovers. Sorry if I have missed any major contributor.

Top Posters of March 2021

1.

Gurcharan Singh

1409

2.

J M Garg

801

3.

Saroj Kasaju

575

4.

Pankaj Sahni

234

5.

Aarti S Khale

179

6.

Paradesi

136

7.

Surajit

73

8.

Alka Khare

52

9.

TSP Kumar

46

10.

Samkuzhalanattu

45

11.

Mahadeswara

41

12.

Dinesh Valke

28

13.

Shobha Halwe

28

14.

Tapas Chakrabarty

27

15.

Nancy Seby

26

16.

Bharti Raja

22

17.

Antul Kumar

15

18.

Radha Veach

10

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

J.M. Garg

Apr 1, 2021, 1:12:19 AM4/1/21
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, surajitkoley, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Singh ji, for the detailed report. It was nice to see you leading from the front. It was also a good news that Surajit ji made a comeback after a gap, which is really wonderful for the group.
Lot of pending ids on orchids were resolved, thanks to Pankaj ji, who looked at hundreds of posts. Saroj ji and Paradesi ji, continued to take lead in ids followed by Surajit ji and others. Most important is that we were able to crack difficult ids, which were left out earlier, with the help of Experts from different areas of their expertise.
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Apr 1, 2021, 1:24:12 AM4/1/21
to efloraofindia
Thanks, Singh ji.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Dinesh Valke

Apr 1, 2021, 3:55:03 AM4/1/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Many thanks Gurcharan ji.
I wish I get back into groove soon (may be by year end). It is heartening to see you in action. Increased participation by many, is gladdening too.
Regards.
Dinesh

surajit koley

Apr 1, 2021, 9:31:27 AM4/1/21
to J.M. Garg, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Saroj Kasaju
I second your view ,Sir, and it's nice to see my name in the list once again!

Thank you.
Best regards,
Surajit Koley

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 1, 2021, 9:37:27 AM4/1/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thanks a lot.

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 1, 2021, 9:39:02 AM4/1/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg

Thank you Guruchartan sir for the compilation !

Saroj Kasaju

Aarti S. Khale

Apr 1, 2021, 10:19:35 AM4/1/21
to efloraofindia