Requesting for identification of unknown plant species 🙏

Jaydip Gadhiya

Jun 9, 2022, 10:55:24 AM6/9/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com, J.M. Garg, Gurcharan Singh, vip...@gmail.com, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Today I'm going in SP University where i found a cassia sp. I doesn't found any match in flora so I request to identify given plant species 🙏
Date.09-06-2022
Location.SP UNIVERSITY ANAND GUJARAT
20220609_102346.jpg

Jaydip Gadhiya

Jun 9, 2022, 10:59:24 AM6/9/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Another image of plant
20220609_102415.jpg

Jaydip Gadhiya

Jun 9, 2022, 11:00:07 AM6/9/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Another image of plant
Thanks & Regards
Jaydip Gadhiya 🌿

On Thu, 9 Jun, 2022, 8:25 pm Jaydip Gadhiya, <gadhiyaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
20220609_102338.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jun 9, 2022, 12:46:43 PM6/9/22
to Jaydip Gadhiya, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, Gurcharan Singh, vip...@gmail.com
I am not sure, C. roxburghii?
Screenshot_20220609-215017_Chrome.jpg

Jaydip Gadhiya

Jun 9, 2022, 1:53:29 PM6/9/22
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, Gurcharan Singh, vip...@gmail.com
Ok, I will check for leaflet and anther details
Thanks & Regards
Jaydip Gadhiya 🌿

Mahadeswara

Jun 9, 2022, 11:53:27 PM6/9/22
to eFloraofIndia
Please post pictures  of the individual flower  showing stamens  arrangement &   leaf arrangement .  I mean leaf showing no. of leaf lets, stipules etc. Pods as well  for the proper ID.

Mahadeswara

Jun 9, 2022, 11:54:22 PM6/9/22
to eFloraofIndia
Also post habit picture (shrub or a tree) .

Jaydip Gadhiya

Jun 15, 2022, 9:45:00 PM6/15/22
to efloraofindia
It is big tree like C. javanica,sorry to say but I have no other images of this tree 🙏
Thanks & Regards
Jaydip Gadhiya 🌿

M Swamy

Jun 15, 2022, 11:26:25 PM6/15/22
to efloraofindia
Check Pradeep Kishesn's   Trees of Delhi, where in the keay for  Cassia species have been provided.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "eFloraofIndia" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CAFTctHvo-1BV0i8DosXLaXXf6aZF83NiNpDYNNXOkKPA_PqrcQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Jaydip Gadhiya

Jun 15, 2022, 11:39:30 PM6/15/22
to efloraofindia

Jaydip Gadhiya

Jun 18, 2022, 7:04:46 AM6/18/22
to efloraofindia
Is any one has this book handy please share pictures of Cassia sp.key ,i am very thankful to him.
Thanks & Regards
Jaydip Gadhiya 🌿

Mahadeswara

Jun 19, 2022, 12:02:18 AM6/19/22
to eFloraofIndia

O.K.  I will send you in a day or two.

J.M. Garg

Jun 27, 2022, 5:09:36 AM6/27/22
to efloraofindia, M Swamy, Jaydip Gadhiya, Sam Kuzhalanattu
Yes, appears close to images at Cassia roxburghii DC.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Jaydip Gadhiya

Jul 2, 2022, 6:39:59 AM7/2/22
to efloraofindia
Ok Thank you sir 🙏
Regards
Jaydip Gadhiya 🌿

M Swamy

Jul 2, 2022, 7:52:34 AM7/2/22
to efloraofindia
This has a reference to my posting on 10th June. Forwarding herewith the  photocopy of the  Cassia reference pages in Trees of Delhi.
Sorry for the delay.  It took time to locate the book .

Cassia (1).jpg
Cassia (2).jpg