Lepidagathis prostrata (Acanthaceae)

Sushant More

Feb 11, 2021, 2:12:22 AM2/11/21
to efloraofindia
Lepidagathis prostrata (Acanthaceae)
Mahabaleshwar, Maharashtra
2020, March
Apparently Endemic to Western Maharashtra ( May present in Goa)

SUSHANT MORE
MAHARASHTRA, INDIA

medium (2).jpeg
medium (1).jpeg
medium.jpeg

J.M. Garg

Mar 21, 2021, 7:46:46 AM3/21/21
to Sushant More, efloraofindia
I am doubtful for L.prostrata as per GBIFspecimen

With regards,
J.M.Garg
medium (2).jpeg
medium (1).jpeg
medium.jpeg

J.M. Garg

Mar 21, 2021, 7:56:36 AM3/21/21
to Sushant More, efloraofindia
I think close to images at Lepidagathis cuspidata Nees
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Mar 21, 2021, 10:35:33 AM3/21/21
to Lalithamba Avadhanam, efloraofindia, Sushant More
Thanks, Lalithamba ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

On Sun, 21 Mar, 2021, 7:20 pm Lalithamba Avadhanam, <alali...@gmail.com> wrote:
yes, agree with you
--
A.Lalithamba

S. More

Mar 31, 2021, 11:23:58 AM3/31/21
to efloraofindia
Thank you, sir, yes I agree it is L. cuspidata. I observed the plant for 2 years it behaves very differently in different habitats on the plateau it is like in photos which I provided in this thread and on clearings of the forest it is somewhat like this - https://groups.google.com/g/indiantreepix/c/TVqlVbHPYBE  ( Images by Alka Ji) Mahabaleshwar

Satish N. Pardeshi

Apr 1, 2021, 2:42:28 AM4/1/21
to J.M. Garg, Sushant More, efloraofindia
 Lepidagathis cuspidata Nees  NEEDS TO HAVE VERY SHARP (CUSPIDATE) APEX BRACTS.

regards

Satish pardeshi
--
EACH ONE.... PLANT ONE...

Satish Pardeshi
Plant Taxonomist
Mumbai, Pune

J.M. Garg

May 20, 2021, 6:40:34 AM5/20/21
to Sushant More, satish pardeshi, Lalithamba Avadhanam, efloraofindia
Hi, Sushant ji,
Can it be Lepidagathis rigida as per your post at

Lepidagathis rigida ?

May 20, 2021, 6:44:10 AM5/20/21
to Sushant More, efloraofindia, satish pardeshi, Lalithamba Avadhanam
Thanks, Sushant ji

On Thu, 20 May 2021 at 16:12, Sushant More <sushan...@gmail.com> wrote:
This is lepidagathis cuspidata sometimes grows prostrate on plateaus

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg