[efloraofindia:33153] Grewia tiliifolia-240410-PKA1

Prashant awale

Apr 24, 2010, 12:35:23 AM4/24/10
to indiantreepix
Dear Friends,
Enclosing the pics of Flower, fruits and leaf of Grewia tiliifolia.

Bot. name: Grewia tiliifolia
Family:  Tiliaceae
Local name: Dhaman
Date/Time: 22-04-2010 / 08:30AM & 24-04-2010/ 09:00AM
Location: Mumbai
Tree, 8 to 9m,
Fruits:approx  8mm to 10mm, two lobed

regards
Prashant

Flower-Dhaman-_6739.jpg
Flower-Dhaman_6729.jpg
Flower-Backview-Dhaman-_6738.jpg
Fruits-Dhaman_6719.jpg
Fruits-Leaf-Dhaman_6717.jpg

tanay bose

Apr 24, 2010, 12:58:55 AM4/24/10
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Dear Prasant ji,
You just shocked me with this splendid photography . It is at its best the... Each and every character is visible ..Such a beauty
Regards
tanay

--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

tanay bose

Apr 24, 2010, 1:00:36 AM4/24/10

On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 10:05 AM, Prashant awale <pka...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

Prashant awale

Apr 24, 2010, 1:40:01 AM4/24/10
to tanay bose, indiantreepix
Thanks Tanay ji.
regards
Prashant

tanay bose

Apr 24, 2010, 2:30:02 AM4/24/10
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix
WELCOME PRASANT JI
TANAY

Balkar Arya

Apr 24, 2010, 11:04:52 AM4/24/10
to tanay bose, Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Dear Prasant ji
Wonderful catch!!!!

Regards

--
Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat

Satish Phadke

Apr 24, 2010, 2:37:50 PM4/24/10
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Dear Prashant
Excellent set of pictures. I also think it is G.tiliifolia..........just wanted to know which are the characters by which you think it is G.tiliifolia and not G.asiatica?

Dr Phadke